Drunkbur

Wilburs POV
i went with the lovejoy team to celebrate a new song. we were at the pub for only a hour but i couldn't even walk straight. i needed to go home so i called an UBER. I was waiting for the UBER by having a few more drinks. One i got in the UBER i felt sick, the driver took a fast turn and i puked. I gave the driver a extra £100 and i went back into my home. i looked for my girlfriend Valerie. I heard the shower turn on. i went to see if she was in the bathroom and as soon as i saw her a tent grew in my trousers. "Hi!" she said as she turned the water off. She was compliantly naked, i walked over to her and gave her a small kiss on the cheek, she grabbed me by the sholder and pushrd me to the ground roughly. She had then arched her back a bit and bit her bottom lip, the drinks started to wear off, Without all the drinks i was a total fucking bottom. I rolled over and put Valerie on top of me. she grasped a chunk of my a bit of my hair and started to adjust herself to me, as she finally got alined, she didnt do anything. She just stood there teasing me. I had desided i had enough and thrusted into her, "Hugh~ aaa~ mmmm~" i moaned quietly, i covered my mouth as she started to bounce on me because i felt as if i was annoying Valerie. she moved my hand, "don't cover your pretty moans darling, they're so- so fucking pretty~" she said speeding up her pace. She was going at a very very fast pace as she kept praiseing me, "g-gonna c-cum~" i managed to spit out. "mmm~ me too~" Valerie moaned out. She colasped on top of me and came over my member. the feeling of her tight walls made me cum deep in her. "AAUGH~" i groaned as sa bit more cum came out of me. "fuck~ i love you will." she said with a giggle.

----------------------------------------------
360 words 🤭 I ADDED AND CHANGED SOME STUFF LMAO IDK WHAT TO ADD-