Drunkbur pt. 2 wowie

Y/n starts grinding herself against wil's leg, occasionally moaning into his ear. Wil's arms were wrapped around her waist, guiding her while she grined.

"Fuck~ just like that~.." y/n slightly whined. "You know, id be much better at this then my leg." Wil smiled.

"I-i know~ just- let me- aghh~ finish~" y/n groaned as she got closer to her high. Wil tightened his grip around her waist, guiding her more roughly.

"AGHHH!~ FUCK!~ JUST- LIKE THAT!~" y/n moaned louder. She quickened her pase and archer her back.

"FUCKK~ AGH!~ WILBYYYYY!~" y/n moaned as she reacher her high. "Wilby?" Wil repeated with a smile.

"Huh?.. oh yeah.. my bad." Y/n spoke, trying to gain her breath back. "Anyways!... you feeling better?" Y/n smiled, calming down from her high.

"What? Oh!.. when i was crying?" Wil asked. "Yes stupid!" Y/n laughed. "Oh, i wasnt crying. Well, i wasnt ACTUALLY crying. I just did that because i knew you would so this." Wil smiles.

"So, you did all that so i could ride your leg?..." y/n asked. "Well, i was hoping to get more then you riding my leg~..." wil mumbled with a seductive smile.

"Well, what is that mystery item you were hoping i would ride?" Y/n smiled back. Wil half-laugh-half-moaned at her words.

"Well, find out." Wil spoke, grabing a chuck of y/n's h/c (hair color) hair. "If you're gonna fuck me, i rather you do it now." Y/n whispered as her lips crashed into wils.

Wil starts taking off y/n's top slowly. As soon as her top is off, wil's already leaving small bite marks on her, they were somewhat lazy, but ego boosting.

"Fuck- you smell so good." He smiled into y/n's chest. "Pheromone perfume." Y/n laughed as she played with his hair.

(If you dont know what pheromone perfume is its made to attact/turn on people of the opposite sex 💀💀)

"Could you please get up for a second, darling?" Wilbur asks. Y/n hadent been called anything in other then her name 5 years, so just the nickname "darling" was enough to make y/n cum and fold for wil. Not to mention her praise kink that was also going crazy because if him.

Y/n had been stunded by his beauty for atleast 2 minutes. "Y/n? Y/n!" Wilbur repeated. "Huh, oh, yeah what happened? I mean, whats up?" Y/n smiled nervously.

"Tommy said he was going to come over here, so i wanted to lock the door and windows so we could be alone." Wilbur hummed.

Y/n nodds and standing up to let him go by, she looks him up and down as he leaves the bathroom.

Wilbur comes back in quickly, shutting and locking the door behind him. "The windows and doors are shut and locked, so now its just me and you darling, lets get to work." Wilbur smiled and unbuttoned his pants.

Y/n took notice of what he was dooing and took off her pants aswell. They both took almost everything off. Wilbur was only in boxers and y/n was in pantys and a bra that was halfway off.

Wil slid back into the tub and relaxed, letting y/n finish undressing him. After y/n finished undressing him, she was shocked at his size. She didnt have a propper measurement but she guessed he was around 6-7 inches.

"Well, you gonna strip or what?" Wil asked with a smile. Y/n took his commands and undressed with a lustful smile.

As they were both undressed, wil spoke again. "Ive done so much work, why not let you do the rest, yeah?" Wil asked, pulling out a vodka bottle from who know where.

Y/n sighed and cupped his length in her hands, she felt him twich around her hands while he groaned. Y/n started stroking him, starting off pretty fast, making him arch his back.

"AghHh!~ just. . . Like that y/n!~ aGhh!~ fuCkk!~" he swore as a little bit of precum squirted y/n in the face, making her smile.

He started thrusting into her hand fast, "aHhh!~ im gonna c- AGhhH~" wil tried speaking before her hand let go of him. "Y-y/n?" Wil spoke. "Youre gonna pay for that." He continued, looking y/n up and down.

Y/n crawled closer to him and slightly slid his length inside of her, before she could ajust, wil slamed into her without a warning. "AGHHH!~ FUCKKK!~ WILBUR!~ PLEASE!~" y/n screamed.

Wil sped up his pace, the sound of their skin slapping echoed the room, even slightly going into the hallway. Y/n's moans were loud, she would scream his name followed by a couple swares.

"Wilbur?" A voice came from outside, it was very childish. "Y/n?.." the voice continued.

Tommy.

Wilbur sped up, going faster then he ever has. The slapping slightly stopped, and so did y/n's moans because wilburs hand was covering her mouth.

"I have a key you know! Ill just open the door!" Tommy shouted. "Uh! No! Dont!" Wil shouted back.

The sound of the key entering the door was loud, the suspense made Wilbur reach his high, cumming into y/n, then groaning.

The door finally opened. Tommy didnt think they were actually fucking, he thought it was just a joke. Tommy screamrd when he saw them completely naked, wil inside of y/n.

"Shit." Wil mumbled. "I told you not to open the door!" Wil continued. "Fuck off!" Tommy replied.

__________________________

935 words
Im sorry this took so long i was so buzy LMAO
anways the wait is over and i absolutely hate his