Drunkbur pt. 1 🫡

24 hour streams suck, mostly because they're boring. Well, not when you have your best friend.

"You ready?" Wil asked, his mouse over the "start live" button. "Yeah!" Y/n smiled. Wil started live and his iconic teal screen and YNBF started playing.

Y/n and wil start singing along to the song sometimes, they decided to end the intro early and as soon as the song said "woo!" They said it and the camera cut to their face.

(I rlly hope that made sence)

"Hi chat!" Wil smiles, his face lit up with excitement. Just seeing the amount of people that would do anything to just breathe the same air as him, while y/n going to be next to him for the next 24 hours.

(Im thoes people 🤞🤞)

"Chat! We have a very special stream for today!" Wil smiles, "drumroll please!" Wil continues, looking over at y/n.

"Oh, yeah!" Y/n smiles before doing a drumroll on the desk. "We are doing a twenty four fucking hour stream!" Wil smiles, his voice tight.

"Woo! Yeahh!" Y/n chears from the backround. "Chat, im going to go grab a quick drink, I'll leave you with y/n!" Wil spoke as he stood up and walked away.

Y/n looked up at wil, he hadn't left, he was still there, standing, waiting for y/n to do something.

Y/n looked back at rhe screen, some people saying:

HI Y/N

youre so lucky you can hang out with him.

I LOVE YOU

i hate u

BRING WIL BACK

And sometimes even:

You're only know for being friends with Wilbur, nobody actually cares about you.

Y/n starts to tear up, but continues like nothing happened. "Hey chat!" She spoke with a sigh.

"Chat, im gonna let you know now, wil's probally gonna get drunk later." Y/n whispers.

Chat flew by faster, but rhis time even weirder.

YOU GUYS SHOULD FUCK

KISS KISS KISS

I WANNA SEE YOU TWO FUCK!

Some of the chat said, mods were banning the people but not quick enough.

"Woah chat, calm down!" Y/n nervously laughs. Wil saw how she was acting weird and came back.

"Hey chat, im back!" Wil smiles, he picks up a bottle of alcohol and openes it. "If we're gonna be here for 24 hours, we're gonna make it fun!" He continues, taking a sip of his vodka.

"Let me have some!" Y/n giggles, snatching the bottle. "Only a little bit, youre gonna be driving to get us more!" He laughs.

Then they made eye contact, y/n could tell wil was holding back every erge to fully make out with her on the spot, but he looked away before he could.

"So, what we are gonna do now is watch some videos!" Wil smiles at the camera.

After a few seconds, a video starts.
Its a clip of y/n.

"I love Wilbur so much, way more then a friend, im in so much love with him, i want him so baddd! I need him right now bro! He's so fine!!"
The video played.

"Y/n?" Wil smirks at her.
"Wil, i didnt mean it in a weird way!"
"You sure?"
Y/n nods.

Wil positions y/n so that shes facing the screen, but wil has access to touch her whenever.