Spin the bottle //pt 1 barely any smut lmaoo// (simpbur)

It was a regular Tuesday afternoon, everyone waiting for class to be over. There was a party that night, yet Valerie didnt get invited.

"When are these stupid bitches going to invite us!?" She complained to her friend Wilbur, the only other person who wasnt invited.

He shrugged, looking around the room to avoid eye contact. Valerie turned to look at the group of popular girls.

"Valerie!" A girl shouted from a different side of the room. Valerie turned her head quickly to see who yelled for her.

One of the prettiest and most popular girls ran her way, her blonde hair bouncing on her pink sweater.

"Hey girl!" She smiled. "Uh- hey?.." Valerie spoke. "Sooo. You know how theres a party tonight?" The blonde asked.

"Yeah, i haven't gotten invited-" Valerie laughed. "Oh! Well you can come if you'd want!" The girl spoke.

"Oh, and you too!" She said, looking at Wilbur. Valerie jerked her head to him, he was already looking at Valerie.

"You're coming- right?" Valerie asked. "O-oh! Yeah sure." He spoke, looking away from valerie.

"Cool! Be here after school!" The blonde smiled, handing them both a paper. Walking away quickly after.

-TIME SKIP BCS WHY NOT 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ -

5:30 Messages
Wilbur ‼️‼️

Valerie: Hey! Where are u?
Wilbur: im at my house.
Valerie: mkayyyy
Valerie: ill go get you soon!
Wilbur: okay.
___________________________
Valerie put her phone down, she still had to get dressed. She had picked out a dress that made he look like a total slvt, she was hoping to get all eyes on her.

She put on shoes that made her look atleast 3 inches taller. She looked at herself in her mirror, wondering what was missing.

"Makeup!" She thought, running to her chair. She had a simple look, mascara, lip gloss, a little bit of blush, and winged eyeliner.

She did her hair, still thinking she didnt look "cool" enough for the popular girls.

She thought.
And thought.

Until she got an idea, she grabed a eyeshadow palette and put a dark color on her finger. She made a fake hickie mark on her neck.

"There!" She thought, she grabed her phone and texted Wilbur that she would be at his house in ten minutes.

-TIME SKIP AGAIN LMAOOOOOO-

When Valerie finally arived at Wilbur's house, she went to text him again. He hadn't read the other messages yet.

Valerie thought.
She had a key to his house.
She didn't want to be late to the party.
And he was supposed to be ready.

She grabed the key for his house and got out the car. She waked up to his frount door and unlocked it.

She walked around the house, it was cold. She reached a bedroom with lights on and the door shut.

She heard very... strange noises. She put her ear to the door, she regretted her choices.

"Fuckk~ p-pleaseee..." she heard. She froze. "Mmmhh~ pleasee~ v-valerie~" came from the room.