Spin the bottle //pt 2//

-time skip woahhh so cool -

"You don't know the things you make me feel." Wilbur groaned into valeries ear.

"I bet you i do." She spoke, trying to unlock the door. "Mmm, id hope you wouldn't know." Wilbur laughed and moaned at the same time.

"Hurry up and open the door, i cant wait any longer." Valerie continued. "Inpatient little slut." Wilbur mumbled.

"Hmm, what did you say?" Valerie laughed. Wilbur opened the door and picked valerie up brisal style making her scream, her scream sounded like a moan that echoed through the small house.

Once they got to the room, they both crawled onto the bed, "so uhm, do you want me to like... prep you?" Wilbur spoke in a hushed tone.

"Well, it depends." She whispered back. "Depends on what?" Wilbur smiled. "You know what i mean dumbass." Valerie laughed.

Wilbur stood up and took his belt off, then he unbuckled his pants, taking them off slowly. "Hurry up!" Valerie cried.

(I started using nicknames here idk why soo yeah)

"No thanks." Wil smiled, finally taking his trousers off. "Oh." Valerie spoke with a disappointed sigh.

"What?" Wil asked. Val stood up and simply took his boxers off. Without looking at his (im not gonna write that) she stood up and sat on the bed.

"Holy-" she gasped as she saw his length. He was atleast 6.9 (hehe 69) inches.

"So, you still dont want prep?" He laughed. "Uh, yeah i do want it." Val giggled.

Val took her trousers and her top off as wil took his suit top off. They were both completely naked about to have sex, it was weird to think they were just only friends not even 5 hours ago.

(Ew i cringed writing that)

Wil wiped a bit of blood off his nose and got down to his knees, he positioned her so that he had full acess to her.

"May i?" Wil asked, making sure to get concent. "Mhm." Val wimpered. Wil smiled and stuck a first finger in.

"AaGhHh~ FuCk!~" val swore. "You like that huh, you little slut." Wil spoke softly.

Val stood still for a second, then she realized. "I have a degrading kink?.." she thought.

(Me too girly)

Wil curled his fingers, wich made val arch her back. "FuCk!~ RiGhT tHeRe WiL~ AgHhhH!~" she screamed.

Wil laughed and added another finger, vals pain quickly turned into pleasure. "You okay?" Wil asked. "YeS!~" she responded.

"FuCkk!~ Im GonnA!~" she continued. Wil went faster and curled the fingers even more.

"AgHhHhhh!~" val spoke before she reacher her high, "FuCkK!~ WiL!~" she screamed.

Wil pulled out his fingers and licked them clean while val was out of breath. "Holy shit you're good at that." Val spoke while trying to gain her normal breathing pattern back.

"Well, that was my first time." Wil laughed. "First?!" Val repeated. "Mhm" he replied while standing up.

It was quiet for a minute, a very long and uncomfortable quietness. "Well, you gonna fuck me already, or?..." val broke the tension between them.

Wil smiles and put her legs over his shoulders, "you sure you want this?" He asked. "Wil, i did not just have you put 3 of your long fucking fingers inside of me for nothing." Val laughed.

Wil laughed, "can i?" He asked, making sure to get concent AGAIN. Val nodded and braced herself for what was about to happen.

Wil lined up with her entrance and thrusted in. Wil groaned while val screamed. Wil didnt move for a bit, making val a bit inpatient.

"HaH!~ WiL!~ MoVe!~" she moaned. Wil took her orders and did as she wished. Allthough, he moves alot faster then she wanted him too.

He pulled out to his tip and thrusted back in all the way, val was sobbing at this point, from pain and pleasure.

"You okay?" Wil asked, slowing down. he was somewhat out of breathe but ig wasnt that bad. Val nodded and covered her mouth with her hands.

Wil leaned down to her ear, "dont cover your cute little noises, darling." He groaned. Val took her hands off of her mouth and whimpered.

"Good girl." He smiled.

(The amount of times ive cringed re-reading this is crazy.)

"W-WiL!~" val cried. "I-iM CloSe!~" she continued. "Mmh~.. can you hold on a few more minutes?" Wil asked.

Val nodded and shut her eyes tight. Wil started sucking on her neck, leaving faint purple marks.

His big hands travled to her hair and grabbed a big chunk of her blue hair, his hands were tight around her hair.

His other hand was on her waist, grabbing it hard enough to leave bruises that would stick for weeks, possibly even months.

"You're such a good g-" Wil tried to speak, her groaned really loud as he released inside of val.

"AgHhhH!~" val gasped. After they both reached their high, wil decided to lay next to val.

"Well, you still mad i had to go into the closet with you?" He spoke with his iconic crooked smile. "Yeah, you're probably better then that bitch jared that it ALMOST landed on!" Val laughed.

"Yea- wait, are you on birth control or something?" He asked as he sat up. "N- oh fuck." Val spoke with a sigh.

- time skip wowowoowowow -

"Could i buy, uhm.. shit i really dont know." Val spoke to the cashier, while wil was looking around the shop.

"Well, what do you need?" They asked. Val thought for a second, "uhm, something for.. like.. after it?..." val plastered on a fake smile.

"You're only a child! Why are you doing this!" The cashier yelled. "Im 25?.." val laughed. "Still, who even did this to you anways?!" They spoke again.

"Wil!" Val called out for him. His head shot up with a confused look, he saw her and sprinted to see what she needed him for her. "Yeah love?" He spoke.

"That... dude got you...?" The cashier looked him up and down. "You mad i did and you didnt?" Wil asked while cracking his fingers.

"You wanna fight or something?!" They yelled. "Yeah! Bring it prick!" Wil yelled back. "Stop!" Val screamed at the cashier.

"Whats your fucking problem! Its not your business what we do together! So why do you care!?" She continues.

"Fine, here." The cashier spoke as he slamed a morning after box on the counter.

(I rlly dont know what morning after it 💀💀)

"Here, let me pay for it because im such a bad boyfriend." Wil spoke at the person with a very frightening tone. "Wil, dont say that!" Val smiles as she hit him in the arm.

"Well acording to someone i am!" Wil laughs back, taking out his card. "Have a good day." The cashier spoke with his head down.

"Have a terrible day!" Val laughed as she walked away.
----------------------------------------------
1141 words💃🕺
I rlly dont know what im gonna write next 😒
I might just rewrite "Dunkbur" 😘😘