Tutor job

⚠️THIS IS NOT MY STORY ITS BY A ANONYMOUS PERSON ON A03 THIS IS JUST A REPOST⚠️
Theres more then 2,000 words in this, SO BUCKLE UP BITCHES!
----------------------------------------------
The door in front of you opened, revealing your tutor, looking as neat as ever. His brown curls fell over his glasses, he wore a baggy brown sweater along with tight fitting black jeans. Wilbur smiled at you, already nervous to be seeing you again, pushing his glasses up his nose as he stepped aside to let you in.

You walked past him, setting your bag down on the kitchen counter, looking around his apartment. It was decorated neatly, matching his attire with neutral earthy tones and soft lighting, plants filing along the shelves next to books. The green leaves going perfectly with the brown colors of the living room. You startled once Wilbur called your name, not even realizing he had gone to stand in front of the couch.

"Are you okay? We have to get to studying." Wilbur said, arranging the books that were setting on the coffee table, you sighed as you noticed just the amount of studying that you had to do. A huge test was coming up, which meant Wilbur wanted to make sure you were truly caught up on everything. "Come sit."

Reluctantly you did as told, sitting next to him on the couch. This was about your fourth time hanging out with him, well, being tutored by him. However, this was the first time you'd ever been to his place, your roommate had guests over today and you wanted to be alone with him. After the last time the two of you were together you needed to be alone with him again.

The last time you had a tutoring session, which was only a few days ago, the two of you found yourself being a little more intimate than planned. Mainly your fault, you're the one who couldn't stop staring at his pretty lips, enthralled by the way his accent sounded. You didn't learn anything that day, apart from just how sensitive he could be when you touched him, getting embarrassingly hard from such light kisses, practically cumming untouched when your hand slipped up his shirt, brushing across his nipples, making the cutest of whines-

"You aren't even listening." You blinked, Wilbur's voice pulling you out of your memories. You apologized quickly, placing a hand on his knee apologetically, trying to ignore how his breath hitches from your touch. "W-why are you distracted?" he cleared his throat, trying to ignore your hand.

"Sorry, I was just thinking...about you." You hesitantly added the last words, you really weren't in the mood to study, you were much more in the mood for the cute boy teaching you. Wilbur's face flushed pink, fingers fidgeting with the pencil in his hand. "What, um, about me?"

He's so cute when he stutters.

"Oh, I don't know, just about how gorgeous you looked the other day. Squirming under me. You remember, yeah?" Wilbur's mouth dried, taken aback by your confidence, squeezing his thighs together to relieve the already growing tightness in his trousers. You chuckled, loving the affect you have on him. Your hand experimentally moved higher up his thigh, lighting squeezing the soft fat of his thighs.

"Um, y-yeah, of course I remember..." Wilbur whined, eyes shutting tightly, legs opening slightly to allow your hand more room. "But! We have to study." Suddenly Wilbur regained his demeanor, moving his leg out of your grasp to cross it over the other. Fixing his glasses and leaning against the armrest of the couch, his shaky breathing still giving away what you did to him.

You huffed, attempting to focus on the books he went back to rearranging on the coffee table. Deciding to not push it, you wanted to wait a bit more before making another move. Wilbur opened a book on his lap, something about science, possibly history, his fingers expertly finding the exact page he was looking for.