Uhhahhshs fluff because im not motivated 👍

It was around 2 in the morning, you got up to get a drink, but you were against the wall, so the only way you could get up is if you woke Wilbur up.

You thought about how tou could get up without waking him, but it was not possible. "Wil?..." you spoke, slightly tapping him on his sholder.

"Hmm?" He groaned, his eyes still shut. "Could you get up for a second?" You asked. "For what?" He replied, opening his chocolate brown eyes. "Water." You continue.

Wil nods and stands up, "thank you, love." You spoke, giving him a kiss on the forehead. You thought he would go back to bed, but he followed behind you.

You didnt think much about it, he was clingy afterall. "You want water too?" You spoke, grabbing a cup for your water.

"No." Wil replies, half asleep. "So then why did you follow me?" You ask, wil shrugs with his dorky lopsided smile.

After you drink the warm water from the tap, you and wil walk back to bed. You lay down first, then wil.

You and wil were facing eachother, hugging eachother tightly. "Good night." You smiled, while your spare hand pushed his soft, brown hair away from his face.

He smiled back before falling asleep in the hug. "How did i end up with someone as pretty as him?.." You think before you close your eyes and burry your head into his chest.
___________________________
231 words 🫡
Im tired asf so this is all you get until i post pt. 2 of drunkbur ‼️