Revivebur AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It had been 2 years that y/n have been with ghostbur, y/n was satisfied with ghostbur because he fulfilled her desires, but he wasnt as good at he "used to be."

"Im going with tommy to the prison, i'll be back soon though!" Ghostbur smiled. "Okay, have fun!" Y/n smiled back.

As soon as ghostbur left the house, y/n opened the "hidden" album in her phone. She felt bad, because she knew ghostbur really loved her, she just didnt feel a spark. "I cant do this." Y/n sighed, shutting her phone down.

She looked in her closet for some clothes to go for a jog, long story short she got distracted and put on lingerie she had bought 3 years ago.

"Okay, ill just try it on. Just once, and then take a few photos. Nobody would know.

-time skip oh em gee-

The door opened, y/n shot up from her bed and ran to the door. Y/n screamed when she saw a tall figure in the door frame, it was definitely not ghostbhr.

"W-who are you!?" Y/n asked. He was Atleast 6'5, ghostbur was 6'. "Long story." Revivebur spoke, walking closer to y/n. "B-back up!" Y/n shoted, holding up a can of pepper spray.

"Woah, woah. Calm down beautiful." He smiled. Y/n droped rhw can in disbelief, the last name she had been called was "my little blue," and that was just a complete turn off.

"You alright?" Wil asked, wraping a arm around y/n's waist. "I- uhm." Y/n stutters. "No need to say anything, darling." Wil spoke before crashing his lips onto y/n's.

They pulled away, but wil never took his hand away from her body. "I- i cant do that!" Y/n screamed. "Do what?" Wil asked. "Oh, well... nothing." Y/n sighed, grabbing wil by the shirt and leading him to the bedroom.

"Well, not even a hello?" Wil laughed. "Shut up and sit." Y/n demands. "Woah, girl, calm down." Wil smiled. "I said, sit." Y/n repeated.

Wil sat down slowly, not taking his eyes off y/n's body. She walks slowly to him, draging her feet on the cold floor. She tugs his shirt, "off." She growls.

Before she could do anything, he was completely stripped for her. "Good boy." She smiled. "Good boy?" Wil repeated. "Dont be shy, lay down." Y/n smirked. Wil did as she wished and laid down, leaving his body on full display for her.

Y/n grabbed a box from underneath the bed, it was a dusty shoe box. Whe  she opened it, the box was full of clean sex toys.

"Holy shit." Y/n gasped. "What, what happened?" Wil asked. "I said that on your behalf." Y/n laughs, putting a 8 inch strap-on over the lingerie.

Y/n looked around the box for a bottle of lube, and as she found it, she squirted some onto the plastic strap-on and rubbed it.

Without a word, y/n lined up with wil's hole, slowly pushing it in. "Ah- fuck!~" Wil groaned because of the pain, he wad only feeling pain because he hadnt had anything up there in over 3 year's.

(4 years is crazy.)

"Im not even half way in, just hold on a bit longer." Y/n smiled, bruhsing fingers along his shoulder.

The finger preciously on his sholder travled down to his chest, then thigh, then back up to the area he desired for it to be so badly.

Y/n slid her finger up the full 6.5 inches, making wil let out a sigh like whine. "Like it, dont ya?" Y/n smiles. "S-shut up snd keep going~..." wil groans. Y/n runs her finger across his tip that was a slight shape of purple with need.

Y/n starts moving her hips faster, thrusting into him even harder. Her hand starts stroaking his length quickly. "AGH!~ F-FASTER!~" wil screamed while arching his back.

"P-PLEASE!~ I-IM CLOSE!~" he continued. Y/n stoped stroaking him and slowed down her thrusts. "H-huh?..." wil mumbled.

"Beg." Y/n smiled. "W-what?..." wil spoke trying to catch his breath. "Beg for it, slut." Y/n repeated. "P-please!~ i-i beg you! Just please let me!~" Wil groaned while grinding on y/n.

"Let you what?" Y/n smiled. Wil whined. "L-Let me cum!~" he screamed. Y/n nodded and slamed back into him, continuing to stroak him at a very high place.

"AGH!~ IM GONNA C~!" Wil warned before he reached his high and released all over his chest, some even getting on his face.

"Good boy.~" y/n half-laughed-half-moaned at his actions. Wil sighed and tried catching his breath. Y/n pulled out of him and took the strap off. "Stay here, ill get napkins for you." Y/n smiled and walked away.

Y/n came back with a few napkins and wiped wils body and face, she gave him some trousers and sweats. Wil put them on and laid back down on the bed. Y/n laid next to him and moved his hair away from his face, so his pretty brown eyes were on display.

(Wow i said "his" alot in that)

"So, you never explained to me who you are." Wil smiled lazily. "Eh, thats a conversation for later." Y/n giggled before falling asleep in his arms.

__________________________
914 words wowowow
Meow meow meow
I donr kmow what to put here
how are tou guys?