Simpbur

Valeries pov 😍

I started streaming a-few days ago. i had some big friends like THE tommyinnit, THE dream, AND THE REAL WILBUR SOOT!! i had been freaking out because in only 3 streams i had 1mil followers. One stream, it was just me and Wilbur doing a real life stream. Wilbur had put a firm grasp on my thigh. "Ahgh~" i kinda mumbled out. It didn't make me feel weird, i kinda enjoyed it. He giggled and continues stream as if nothing happened. I held his hand for about half a hour when he let go to get water. After a few minutes my phone buzzed. It was a photo from Wilbur. I opened it to see a photo of his . . . 'man part'. I had glasses on and when i looked up onto my stream i saw that the image was noticeable. "Uhm. Chat lets just ignore that." I just shrugged it off. But chat was going wild. "WAS THAT WILBURS??!" "WHAT THE FUCK" "EW EW EW" a few messages said. "Chat! That was nothing! Stop!" I yell. I was kinda mad at Wilbur. "Hold on chat." I got up and rushed to the bathroom. "WILBUR WHAT THE FU-" i got cut off by wilbur jumping out of a closet and draging me in. "Wilbur let go of me!" I spoke through his restraint. "I need you darling. So im making you need me." His words made no sense. I half laughed-moaned at his words. "Wilbur you're craz-" i got cut of by his lips pressed against mine. After a few seconds his thumbs hooked the inside of my skirt. I seriously only had a fucking skirt on, so once he took them off all i had was a small crop top. He also yanked my shirt off. He undid my bra and asked "darling, may i, please?" He spoke the last part as he took his own pants off. He rushed to take his shirt off. He was standing strip naked, his masculine body just standing was enough to turn me on. I grabed my phone and told mods to put chat in any raid, i had other plans. Wilbur took his phone out and went on Twitter to show me something. "Look." He said as he showed a photo of me looking at his cock. I got down on my knees on instinct and started begging for him. The small closet we were in made it so that when i got down his 6.5 inch dick slaped me in the face. "Fuck~" he whined as he grabed my hair and thrusted into my mouth unprepared, I kinda enjoyed it. He pulled my head back up and opened the closet door. I got out after him, he grabed my wrists and pinned me to the wall without a care in the world. He didnt do anything, he just stood there, looking at me. My eyes travled down his body, past his strong torso, to his v-line. As my eyes travled back up to his face i noticed his nose a bit bloddy, I didnt really care though. His eyes were full of lust, he was perfect in that moment. "Wilbur, are you okay?" I whispered. He didnt ever respond, my eyes travled back down to his body and just stared. One of his hands went down and back onto my face, he cuped my face and made me look into his eyes. I stared into his brown, dirty, lust filled eyes. His pupils were kinda heart shaped. After a few moments his lips crashed against mine, i just shut my eyes and acepted it. His lips pulled away from mine and went down to my neck, i turned my head up and whipered as he started kissing my neck. "Valerie, say it. Say you belong to me." He groaned onto my neck, his warm breathe giving me chills. "I- i- what?" I studder. "Say that you're mine." He mumbled into my neck. "Im yours?" I say confused. His face digs into my neck more as he bites my neck. "Fuck~" i shout. "You have no idea the things you do to me, you make me fucking insane. I love you so fucking much." He spoke through fast breaths. Before i could respond, the doorbell rang. "Shit." I mumble as i pull him away, i hurried to the closet and pick up my shirt and skirt, not even bothering to put my bra on. Wilbur on the other hand just puts his pants on and goes to our room. I opened the door and looked to see who was there, it was tommy! I let him in as we talked for a bit. Wilbur though, he was kinda scilent the rest of the night.

----------------------------------------------
797 WORDS WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!??