Sm i found on tumblr

I didnt make this, its by someone named "collapsedatlantis" on tumblr- anyways have this bcs ive been way to busy to write.

----------------------------------------------

Will's soft lips gently kissed your neck, making you whine. Your eyes were closed, and you were doing your best not to squirm too much. You were sitting on Wilbur's lap, his cock deep inside you. He wasn't moving, fucking you or touching you, which made you crazy. He called you over like an hour ago. Firstly you thought that he just wanted company, but the truth was that he wanted your body.

He was editing his new video, making sure everything was perfect. His focus was on the monitor, reading a pop-up text that he just got. Your mind was busy with his cock nicely stretching you that you barely noticed when he swore. His hands left the mouse and keyboard and ended up at your hips. He let out his anger by pounding into you. You quickly grabbed his desk and moaned. Wilbur then positioned himself back, moving inside you again. You whined and tried to grind on his cock.

,,Y/N stop''he said simply. He needed to focus, and you wanted to be good for him, so you stopped. You put the back of your head on his shoulder and he kissed your hair. Your breath was now stable, and you watched his long fingers working.

It went like that for some time, before Wilbur pounded into you again, because he was angry at the program. You whined again, and this time you made sure to be extra whiney, so he would give you attention.

,,Just a little bit longer baby'' He said, and you closed your eyes. It definitely wasn't a little bit longer. It took him forever to finish and when he finally closed the program you almost cried with joy.

He didn't wait much longer. His hands grabbed you by your hips, and he made you stand up. You grabbed his desk again and felt him stand up. His left hand left your hip and grabbed your hair, making you arch your back. Without any warning, he started fucking into you. You were gasping for air as he fucked you. The way his big cock was sliding into you made you want to cry from pleasure. He was chasing his high, knowing pretty well you were about to cum on his cock like the good little slut you are.

You whined when you started to feel your stomach tightening, and he sped up even more. His orgasm was coming fast, but he wanted you to cum first.

,,Be a good girl for me and cum on my cock'' He said with a smirk, and then he just listened as your moans became louder. Your walls clenched around him as your orgasm filled your body. Your legs were weak, but his hands were supporting you. After just a few more strokes, he threw his head back and finished inside of you. Wilbur stayed in you for some time, trying to catch his breath, before gently pulling out, watching as his cum spilled out of you slowly.

----------------------------------------------
526 words
Im so tired rn idk why
This wasnt made by me
THE PT. 2 is almsot done ‼️‼️‼️
Yabadabadoo