A lil sm sm

Just something small because i have like 10 other chapters or whatever theyre called to do
(Italics is a thought)
-
Wilburs pov:

It's finally happening, we're driving to her parents house. I want to turn this fucking car around and go home, but nope.
I cant express that i want to go home, she's too self centered. She had wanted me to meet her parents for a while, i cant take that away from her.

Right?
-time skip 😈-

She's touching my knee?
Is she seriously horny right now?
At her parents goddamn dinner?
Im not going to be able to hold myself back.

Fuck it.

"Exscuse me, wheres the restroom?" I ask.
"Oh, y/n can just take you." Y/n's mum replies to me.
Me and y/n stand up, then she starts walking to the bathroom.
I shove her inside, pinning her to the door.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Y/n asks with a smirk.
"You kept touching me!" I reply.
"I cant touch my boyf-?" She crosses her arms.
"No no no, shut the fuck up and get on your knees." I demand, cutting her off.
She rolls her eyes and gets on her knees, looking up at me, her eyes full of desire.

She reaches her hand up, rubbing me through my pants. I let out a sharp chuckle.
"Yeah? Is that what you have been thinking about this whole time?" I say, trying my best not to moan.
She nods.
"Pathedic." I laugh. "Well, go ahead and go at it, it was you who started it."
She didnt have to be told twice, ahe unzipped my jeans and pulled them down along with my boxers in ome movement.
My cock practically sprung up, smacking her in the chin.
-
Y/n pov:

His goddamn size never fails to suprise me.
Had he been taking stuff to make him bigger?
Because if so it was definitely working.

I kissed his tip, a bit of pre-cum getting into my mouth.
I lick the length of it, trailing the vain that ran on the underside of it.
My thoughts trailed off as he spoke.
"Suck." He growled.
I nodded and stuffed him into my mouth, slowly and slowly bobbing my head.
He let out a soft groan. "Fuck, y/n. Faster." He whined.
I bobbed my head faster, slightly gagging on his indescribable length.
He grabs my hair, roughly thrusting into my mouth.
The small moans and gags i keep letting out send vibrations down his cock, making moan.
"Fuck, y/n."
He groans, his thrusts into my mouth becoming erotic.

(Had to use a dictionary for that word because im stupid and didnt know what erotic ment.)

My hands go down, one resting on his waist, the other now massaging his balls. ( <- pog)
He lets out a sharp moan, his knees becoming weak. Without waisting a second, he cums down my throat, the warm liquid choking me for a second.

I pull away, swallowing every last drop. I stick my tongue out, showing him that i finished it.
"Good girl."
He says, out of breath.
"Hnngh.. i love you, y/n."
He laughs, trying to calm down from his high.

Wilbur's POV:

I pull my pants back up, helping y/n stand. I immediately give her a kiss on the cheek.
"I'll help you later, love. Your parents are probably worried."
I whisper in her ear.
She nods, opening the door once again.

Her parents stood right outside, both of their phones pointed to the bathroom, recording ever sound we made.
"Had fun?"
Her dad asks.
"Why yes sir."
I respond, making y/n laugh.

-

612 words

I took melatonin and now i wanna fall asleep but i still gotta shower and all that fun stuff 😭