Revivebur pt 1 (no nsfw)

Valerie pov 🫶🫶
----------------------------------------------
Wilbur, the creator and destroyer of L'manberg, had died a few years ago. His small home was finally put up for rent. I was honestly obsessed with him, so i decided to buy it. The place still had all his stuff, from the weirdst things, to the most basic and normal things. I would just sleep in his bed, use his things such as toothbrush, hair brush, soap, ETC. yes, i know the toothbrush idea would be weird, but i love him. A few days after i moved in, i heard a knock at the door, i opened it to see a random person. He was atleast 6'6, he had brown fluffed hair with a white streak in it, he had a brown trench coat on, a yellow turtleneck with a blue slash across the chest, he had bandages around him, dirty boots, and a red beanie. "Can i hel-" i got cutoff by him talking. "Move." He firmly spoke as he but his hand over my mouth and walked in. I backed away from him and spoke, "uhm? Who are you?" "Who are you?" He mumbled as he walked away from me, "what the fuck?" I questioned. "Get out?" I followed. He turned around with a somewhat evil and loveable stare. "No, you get out! This is my house!" He shouted. "Bro this is my hou-" i tried to speak, "Dont call me bro!? Get out!" He shouted at me. "Fine, this isnt your house by the way! I bought it. This is mine." I processed what happened as i spoke. "Hey, i didnt catch your name, bitch." I responded. "Why would you need to know, weirdo." He laughed. "Fine, Im Valerie. You are?" I tried to presway him into telling me his name. "No, im not telling you my name." He said as he took more steps closer to me. "Get out." He spoke. "No." I replied. "Fine, my name's Revivebur." He said through laughter. "Ill leave now." I smiled "No, stay. You've been here long enough, why not stay." He spoke as he walked closer to me. "No, ill leave." I said walking twords the door. "Its lock." He spoke. "I know, i can unlock it dumbass." I joked. "No, its locked." He laughed. "Huh?" I replied as i tried opening the jammed door. "What the fuck?" I thought. "See, locked." He said through a smile. "Let me out!" I shouted, i seacreatly thought he was cute... eh... "nope, you wanted to stay here, you're staying." He spoke walking closer to me. I tried to use my spare key and unlock the door, it was still jammed! "How the fuck did you do this?!" I panicked. He was atleast 9 inches away from me, the smell of cigarettes radiating off him. "That should be the least of your problems." He said as he grabed my arm, forcing it above me. He quickly hrabed my other arm and put it next to the other arm so that he was grabing both of them with one hand. "Get off me! Prick!" I shouted. "No." He spoke before his lips crashed onto mine. I kicked his leg to make him back away, that only made him deepen the kiss. I just stopd there, confused. He finally pulled away, wiping the spit off his face with his free hand, still javing a hard grasp on my wrists. I turn my head to look at the door, he firmly yanked my face to look at him, with just ome of his large hands cupping my face. "Get away!" I shouted as i started kicking. I accidentally kicked him too hard on the knee, causing him to let out a small groan, followed by a whine. This fucking creep. My eyes widened, no duh he'd have a pain kink! I stoped kicking, i knew fighting would make it worse. "Please, kick me, make me bleed." He said smiling, he didnt look like a person to beg. "The fuck? No!" I spoke. "Please. I need this." He said as his back archrd and his hands grabing my arms tighter. "Fine!" I said kicking his shin. "FUCK!" He sorta yelled into the air, as he fell onto the floor, draging me down with him. He just laid there. I was unsure what to do. He tilted his head in my direction. "Ive been lonely for the past few years, now im not! Haha!" He laughed, staring at me, his hands still griped on my wrists. This was not happening. No, not now. He sticks his hand in his pocket and pulls iut a small portable kn1fe, draging it im my direction.
(TW?? IDK IF IT MIGJT BE TRIGGERING FOR SOME PEOPLE?)
He pressured the knife against my neck, i try yo move but it makes a small cut on my neck. "Dont wory, i wont hurt you THAT bad." He smiles, releaseing my wrists and grabing my hair. He drags me up and pushes me against the closest wall. "Just give into me, darling." He groans in my ear, giving my shivers. I try to push him away now that my hands were free. He drops the knife that was in his spare hand. His hand grabed my wrists again, Fuck. His face crashed into my neck, slightly kissing it. Me moved my hands so they were above me. I had given up. I had let him do whatever. One of his hands let go of my hair, the hand travled down my body, reaching my pants. "Off." He mumbles into my neck. "What?" I question, making him look at me. "If tou dont take off your clothes, i will for you." He replied. I quickly just slid my pants off. Letting him do the rest. He draged me by the wrists around the house, looking for something.
----------------------------------------------
975 WORDS WTF- NEXT CHAPTER WILL HAVE SMUT I JUST NEED A BLANK PAGE TO WORK :)