Chapter 13

Days had past and the East kingdom was at peace once again. Amaiah returned to the North kingdom to her mother, Rhihannon, one of the oldest witches. And the Queen of the North telling them of what happened. She told her that keitara was dead and they were stunned.

"How could this happen?!"

"The East Kingdom had a great army that too consisted of witches and dragon's. Their is a young witch, she carries a baby which holds great power. The prophecies are coming to mama! I too saw the stone around her neck!"they all gasped at revelations of what had happened.

"Our cousin, Angelina! She is alive and she is with them. They told me to never come back.. when the others tried to kill me too, both she and Thomas protected and defended me. Showed me the mercy I wasn't willing to show them." Whispered Amaiah.

The great which, Rhihannon just smiled sinisterly, "This... this is great!!" She laughed as Amaiah looked at her stunned. "Four birds with one stone.." Rhihannon hummed thoughtfully to herself.

Amaiah just stood there helplessly as she wondered why Thomas and Angelina would spare her life. She asked it a loud and her mother looked at her and snarled, "They are weak!" It was as if her mom didn't care if she had died. Her mother was always more obsessed with power than caring for her own children. She didn't even care for the loss of her daughter, Keitara, much less Amaiah.

Gathering the army and all the beasts they had they began to march towards the East immediately.

The Queen of the north looked at Rhihannon in bewilderment, "No! I command you to not do this." She pointed but Rhihannon only smiled.

"You fool," she laughed as she used her magic to trap the Queen of the north, Beatrice, in a cage and demanded  her very own men to take her away. They obeyed, bowing to Rhihannon in respect.

**********************

After countless fights with their enemies, the East kingdom finally felt serene. It was time to rebuild and allow the women and children to return to the East and aid in rebuilding.

*************

The new Queen of the North rode alongside her young daughter Amaiah, night and day with her great army from the North to the East kingdom. It was time to end the East once and for all, Kill the dragon King Thomas and Angelina. Including that young witch and her unborn child.

The people of the East were returning home in their numbers to rebuild and start over but no one knew of the horror that was coming, for the new Queen had two of the stones and the biggest army the world had ever seen.

Tim and Hanna returned to the East kingdom after the war when Timothy was sure it was safe.

John kept a big feast in honor of everyone that stood besides them in the fight against the North. It was a great feast where everyone was invited even the commoners attended.

Tim would walk behind Hanna as if he was her very own private bodyguard. At some point she had gotten tired of it and told him, "I don't need to be watched anymore! You're treating me like a child! The threats are gone Timothy, just relax already."

"There's a beautiful young lady that couldn't keep her eyes off of you, you know?" She suggested to her brother wiggling her eyebrows and he shyly scratched the back of his neck. Timothy was a virgin and didn't know how to speak to women.

Hanna laughed, " oh Timothy, the big bad vampire doesn't know how to speak to beautiful women?" she taunted as he glowered at her before leaving her be.

The commander, Elijah, had an ounce of his proposal to Sarah. They were to get married after a few weeks of settlement in the east kingdom.

John had gotten up in surprise, "Wedding?!"