CHAPTER THREE

after showering, drying my hair and getting into my pyjamas, i get into bed and turn on my tv, putting on labyrinth, one of my favourite 80s movies.

i was watching the ballroom scene as i heard a tap at my window, i stay still for a moment to see if i was just imagining it, i wasn't.

another tap, another and another, i get out of bed and open my curtains to see adam standing on the roof below my window, leaning against the glass as he looks up at me.

my eye widen and i carefully open my window, adam walks into my room and pops himself down on my bed, hands behind his head as he gets comfortable.

"what are you doing?" i whisper shout to the boy, closing my window as quietly as possible before making my way over to him.

"thought we could hang out" he shrugs, taking his eyes off the screen, looking my way, "you gonna join me?"

i roll my eyes and sit beside him, turning my attention back to the movie, the ballroom song making making me quite happy inside.

adam glances at me before 'yawning', placing his arm around me whilst biting his cheek to keep back a smirk.

i let out a quiet laugh, shaking my head at the boy's tactics before watching the movie, lazily resting my head on the boy's shoulder, adam's thumb gently rubbing my shoulder.

as soon as i get comfortable i hear footsteps from outside the hallway, adam and i turn to each other panicking, i push him off my bed and race to my door, slamming it shut as it opens.

"y/n dear, i heard a bang are you alright?" mum called from the other side, the handle jiggling.

"don't come in i'm changing!" i squeal, hastily rushing over to adam, shoving him under my bed, the two of us whispering and bickering, "under the bed, banks!"

"i hate this" he grumbles before sliding under silently.

i make my way to my door and look around my room before unlocking the door, stepping back as i let the woman step inside.

"what happened?" she asks, her eyes scanning my room suspiciously.

"i was putting on my pyjama trousers in a rush to watch a movie and fell to the floor?" i reply, sounding a little unsure of myself.

"alright... be more careful next time okay? night"

"night!" i innocently smile, closing and locking the door once more as she leaves the room, adam pops up from my bed and sighs.

"why'd you push me!?" he whisper shouts, getting back on top of my bed.

"i'm sorry, i panicked" i say, joining the boy as we relax once more, both sighing in sync.

i toss and turn in my bed before unconsciously wrapping my arms around something, or someone.

my eyes snap open and i see a sleeping adam, his hair all in his face and his cheeks all warm and rosy.

i freeze slightly and my breath hitches, i look around my room to see it was 5am, adam needed to be home right now.

"adam..." i whisper, gently rubbing the boy's shoulder before giving him a light shake, "adam"

adam let's out a groan, cuddling into me causing me to lift up my hands and freeze, my heart was pounding and my eyes were squeezed shut.

i then move my hand down over to my waist and move his hand, sliding off my bed quietly before standing up looking down at the boy.

"adam" i whisper shout, lightly pushing him onto his back before shaking his shoulders, "wake up!"

adam's eyes slowly open and squint as he looks over to me, grabbing my wrists before shoving them away.