CHAPTER TWELVE

i tug on adam's shirt and lead him into the girls room, the girls, guy and charlie following shortly behind with the snacks.

we decided to watch a movie in our room, there were six of us and three beds, two of us each share a bed.

the girls and i sort out the snacks before getting onto the beds, adam with me, guy with connie and charlie with julie.

we all decided to watch peter pan as it was a classic, i spot a bowl of profiteroles and slyly slide it over to adam and i, he looks down at me with a small smirk causing me to wink at him.

adam loves profiteroles, and so do i, so we decided to share as we watched the movie, adam held me close with his arm wrapped around me.

he noticed a blanket at the end of my bed and grabbed it, placing it on the two of us causing us both to cuddle up for more warmth.

whilst adam was watching the movie, i begin observe his features, the tv's lights bouncing off his skin reflecting in his eyes slightly, i realise how perfect his nose is, it reminded me of peter pan, actually.

adam keeps his eyes on the screen as he turns his head, once his face was facing me, he slowly moved his eyes to meet mine.

"you alright?" he whispers, his eyebrows furrowing together as he looks in my eyes.

"i'm fine" i whisper back, a small smile making its way on my face, adam smiles too, giving my shoulder a gentle squeeze as he pulls me closer, kissing my temple.

i rest my head on his shoulder once again, once the credits rolled on the movie i saw everyone but adam and i were sound asleep.

once thing led to another and i was sat in front of adam styling his hair in different ways, i begin ruffling up his hair, he had removed the gel earlier so his hair was in front of his face all messy.

i use my fingers and move them through the centre of his hair creating a middle parting, once i sort his hair out and style it slightly i smirk.

"wow banks, who knew you'd look so good with a middle parting" i say, adam goes beet red, glancing at the wardrobe mirror behind me and infront of him.

"it sure is something" adam says, looking at his hair, moving his head about, i sigh wrapping my arms around the boy, his arms snaking around my waist.

"don't get me wrong, you look amazing how you are now, i just-"

"i know" adam smiles, pulling me down with him onto the bed, i play with his hair slightly as he watched my every move with a small smile sitting on his lips.

"take a picture it'll last longer" i whisper, my voice still low, being careful not to wake the others.

the boy just simply looks up at me, tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear, i smile briefly, covering his face so he would stop looking at me.

"hey!" he quietly chuckles, lifting my hands up slightly, his hair was in front of his forehead, it looked quite long actually, the boy then grabs
me and pulls me down beside him.

he then got up off the bed and made his way to the bathroom, i get under the covers and get comfortable, positioning the pillow just how i like it before i place my head down, closing my eyes.

i feel the bed dip and open one eye to see adam getting comfortable next to me, he readjusts the covers so they were up to our shoulders.

i shuffle slightly as the boy pulls me closer, my eyes were lazily open as i look at the boy, he places a soft kiss on my head and i give him a small smile, closing my eyes.