Chapter 2: Game Night!

~Reader POV~

"So, wanna play some games tonight Ei?" I ask. He sits on the couch, looking around my family room.

"Sure, sounds fun to me." he says in response.

"Let's see, I have Monopoly, Game of Life, Sorry, Guess Who, Yahtzee, 2 decks of cards, and many others. Which one do you want to play?" I read aloud the titles of the games I have in my board game cabinet.

"Honestly Y/N, any game that'll make you happy." He says, looking over to me, from looking down I look up at him, and we make eye contact. It sets my skin and cheeks aflame. I mutter some nonsense, and my mind immediately turns to mush.

"Y/N, you good? Your whole face is red." He says. "Was it something I said?" He thinks. His eyes go wide and he himself blushes. "WAIT, I'M SO SORRY IF I SAID SOMETHING WEIRD! I SHOULD HAVE NEVER SAID THAT, SORRY!!" He exclaims.

"No, no, it's fine. I just overreact to stuff like that." I lie. I turn back to the games. "Anyways, up for a round of Uno?"

"However you play it, sure." He gets up and walks behind you without you noticing.

"Don't worry, I'll teach yo-" I stood up to go to his spot on the couch where he was sitting, but I bump into his chest standing up because he was standing behind me. I begin to fall backwards, but Eijiro catches me in time before I hit the floor, him tipping me over. I feel like the room just got 50o warmer. He catches me at the moment where my H/L hair hit the floor, one of my legs between his own.

"Sorry Y/N!!" He exclaims again. He pulls me up, and I stand up. Though, while doing so, I accidentally move my leg that was between his own upwards, rubbing gently on his area. He blushes, and groans slightly. I go red. "SORRY KIRISHIMA!" I yell, embarrassment clearly visible.

"U-uhm, how about we get started on that card game?" He mutters.

"O-Oh yeah, let's." I begin to go over the rules, and we begin to play.

About three rounds into the game, I check the clock. My guess is that it would be around maybe 4. It is 7, so it's the time that I normally eat dinner. I've never really cooked anything besides mac n cheese, oatmeal, eggs, and anything that goes in the microwave and the toaster oven, so I can't exactly make a gourmet meal.

"Y/N, you good? You seemed zoned out." Ei says, waving a hand in front of my face. I snap back into focus.

"Yeah, I'm good, just debating on what to do for dinner, because this is the time that I normally eat." I responded. "I just can't exactly make a gourmet meal because I don't know how to use the oven to make anything besides cookies, cupcakes, brownies, or a cake, and I can't really use the stove to make anything besides pasta or eggs. I can use the microwave and the toaster oven though, for heating up leftovers!" I say.

"No better than me, I can only do half the stuff you can do. Guess that just shows that guys aren't exactly the best at cooking. Can't we ask one of your butlers or maids to make something?" He questions.

"I guess, but they'll be in the house then. My mom already made plans for all of them to have a break for this week, and the following weekend. Notice how we're the only ones in the house?" I gesture around me. "Anyways, I think we can either order take-out and have it delivered here, or we could always just heat up some leftovers. Which...I don't have. At the worst resort, we can heat up some frozen dinners, like shrimp scampi or something." I say.

"Hmm, maybe takeout?"

"Okay." I think about the many choices. Then an idea comes to mind. "Hey, I know you're missing home, so how about we get Japanese? It'll make you feel happy, or I hope so at least." I suggest.