Chapter 4: A Day Out Shopping

We eventually wake up around 11am. Ei wakes up, and then him getting out of bed snaps me from my dream land. I stretch and yawn, he does the same.

"Breakfast?" I ask. He nods, and we march down to the kitchen, stomachs empty.

"What do you want?" I ask. "Bagel? Cereal? Pancakes? Oatmeal? Eggs?"

"Cereal sounds nice." I grab two bowls out of the cabinet and grab the cereal boxes. I walk over to the fridge and get the milk out. I pour the cereal in equal amounts in each bowl, then pour the milk.

"What do you want to drink?" I ask.

"Some OJ sounds good."

"You're in luck, because we just had some orange juice made yesterday." I reply.

"Ooh, delicious." I pour him some OJ and some milk for myself.

~10 minutes later~

We finished our somewhat healthy breakfast, and with bellies full and hearts happy, we decide on what to do for the day.

"Hm, since you're probably going to be staying here long, I should probably get you some clothes. Looks like today's task is some shopping!" I notify.

"It's fine, you don't have to-"

"But I want to go shopping so bad! Cmon, please Eijiro??" I ask, making my best puppy dog eyes at him.

"...Fine." He looks away, blushing. Ehehehe, works every time.

"Yay! Let's get ready then!" I grab his arm and lead him upstairs, not caring about the dishes.

"You can borrow some of my dad's clothes for now. They should fit you, you guys are almost the same height." I tell him. I lead him into my parent's room. I show him my dad's dresser, and show him where the clothes are. "Oh yeah, and feel free to use the hairbrush and some cologne. Y'know, to freshen up. Not to sound rude or anything." I tell him.

"Okay, got it, thanks." I walk back to my room to pick out some clothes. But before that, I check my phone and see what the weather is.

It seemed like an okay day, so I pull out various outfit choices.