The Philosophers Stone: Part 13

[Later, all of the first years are sorted in their houses, all of the students were talking to each other. McGonagall dings on a cup.]
McGonagall: Your attention, please.
Dumbledore: [rising from his chair] Let the feast...begin.
[From the aerial view of the Great Hall, food magically appears on all the tables, and the hall is filled with awe and chatter.]

"I'm hungry," Ron and Peter say together. This causes Ron to glare at Peter.
"You're always hungry Ronald," Hermione says with a sigh.
Not even a couple minutes after they said that, snacks popped up in front of them both making them quickly dig in.

Hazel: Wow.

"Don't sound so shocked there Potter," Draco says making fun of him.
"Would you shut it," Hazel says rolling her eyes.

[Draco looks at all the food, raises his eyebrows and digs in. Ron stuffs his face.]
Seamus: I'm half and half. Me dad's a Muggle. Mam's a witch. Bit of a nasty shock for him when he found out.

"That could have ended very badly," A first year ravenclaw says remembering what Lily's sister had said earlier in the film.

[Neville laughs. Hazel is sitting next to Percy. She leans over.]
Hazel: Say, Percy, who's that teacher talking to Professor Quirrell?

"Oh I am suprised you remembered his name knowing James's brain," Remus says dodging a slap to the back of his head from James.

Percy: Oh, that's Professor Snape, head of Slytherin house.

"Good on you Snape," Barty says happily.
"Poor kids," Sirius mutters.

Hazel: What's he teach?
Percy: Potions. But everyone knows it's the Dark Arts he fancies. He's been after Quirrell's job for years.

"Everyone knows he loves potions," Rodolphus says rolling his eyes.
"Of course he want's DADA, he's evil," James says to Sirius.
"Like I said before, poor kids," Sirius says back

[Ron, having just finished a chicken wing, reaches into the bowl for more, and a ghost, called Sir Nicolas, pops out.]

"That will never be not creepy," A first year Gryffindor says shyly

Ron: Ahh!
Nick: Hello! How are you? Welcome to Gryffindor.
[Numerous ghosts come pouring from the walls, sailing along.]

Everyone smiles remembering this from when they were first sorted and being amazed with it. Even now they still enjoy the sight.

Bloody Baron: Whoo-hoo-hoo!
Girl: Look, it's the Bloody Baron!
Percy: Hello, Sir Nicholas. Have a nice summer?
Nick: Dismal. Once again, my request to join the headless hunt has been denied. [Begins to leave]
Ron: I know you! You're Nearly Headless Nick!

Everyone in Gryffindor groans.
"You shouldn't have said that mate," The Prewett twins say together.

Nick: I prefer Sir Nicholas if you don't mind.
Hermione: Nearly headless? How can you be nearly headless?

"You just had to ask," Lily says putting her head in her hands knowing what was going to be coming next.

Nick: Like this. [Grabs head and pulls it to the side. His head is hanging on just by a thread.]

Everyone looks absolutely disgusted. Some first years in other houses run to trashcans about to barf and second years in other houses hide behind the older students. Everyone else knew that's what happened to him but are still disgusted not actually see him do that.
Sir Nicholas is just floating in a corner smirking seeing the reactions.

Ron: Ahh!
[Hermione moans in disgust; Hazel just simply rolls her eyes. Nick reattaches his head back to his body.]

"Why do you look unamused there like you would think you would be somewhat disgusted?" Mary asks Hazel.
"Trust me it wasn't the worst I've seen then, or now, that's the calmest thing that has ever happened honestly," Hazel says with a shrug.
Lly and James look at each other worried about what she meant by that,

[Later, Percy is leading the Gryffindors to the staircase tower.]
Percy: Gryffindors, follow me, please. Keep up. Thank you.

"Let them look around a bit!" Ginny says rolling her eyes.

Boy: Ravenclaws, follow me. This way.
Percy: This is the most direct path to the dormitories. Oh, and keep an eye on the staircases...they like to change.
[The camera pans up and we see a vast amount of staircases, people walking on them, and some switching places.]

"Why was that satisfying to watch?" Remus asks not looking away from screen. Everyone else nods, also not being able to look away.

Percy: Keep up, please, and follow me. Quickly now, come on. Come on.
[They begin walking up the stairs, several of the portraits began greeting them]
Neville: Seamus, that picture's moving!

"Alice your son is so cute!" Lily gushes making Neville blush slightly.

Ron: Look at that one, Hazel!
Hazel: I think she fancies you.

This causes everyone to crack up at Hazel's bluntness.
"Just like Lily, not dealing with anything," Remus says laughing.

Girl: Oh, look! Look! Who's that girl?
Man in a painting: Welcome to Hogwarts.
Girl: Who's that?
[A bit later on the seventh floor, They are in the corridor leading to Gryffindor Tower. They come up to a large painting of a large woman in a pink dress. She is known as "The Fat Lady".]

"Well now we know where the Gryffindor common room is," Draco says looking at Hazel.
"Yeah well I've been in like all of them," Hazel says smirking back. James looks at her in shock but then very proud that she's turning out like him.

The Fat Lady: Password?
Percy: Caput Draconis. [The Fat Lady smiles and nods in confirmation. The painting opens up to reveal a doorway in the wall, leading to Gryffindor Tower.] Follow me, everyone. Keep up, quickly, come on.
Girl: Oh, wow.
Percy: [Inside the common room] Gather 'round here. Welcome to the Gryffindor Common Room. Boy's dormitories, upstairs and down to your left. Girls, the same on your right. You'll find that your belongings have already been brought up.

"It looks so warm," Narcissa says in love with how it looks. Others nod along with her words slightly jealous. The Gryffindors just smirk proudly.

[Later at midnight. Hazel is sitting by a window in her pj's, with Hedwig. She pets the owl and looks out the window, sighing with content, knowing that she will love it here at Hogwarts.]

"If only I knew it was only going to go downhill from there," Hazel says dramatically. Her friends smile slightly seeing her lighten up back to the person she was before the end of fourth year.
"What do you mean downhill?" James asks worried.
"You'll see," Hazel replies.