The Chamber of Secrets: Part 12

[We pan slowly from the defiled wall to the bathroom door. A gloomy place. Cracked mirrors. Chipped sinks. Guttering candles. Hazel and Ron huddle over a small, bubbling cauldron, as Hermione adds strange ingredients.]
Hermione: Again? You mean, the Chamber of Secrets has been opened before?

"Of course she told them," Draco says rolling his eyes.

Ron: Of course! Don't you see? Lucius Malfoy must've opened it when he was at school here, and now he's told Draco how to do it.

"I wish I even knew where it was," Lucius says rolling his eyes.

Hermione: Maybe. We'll have to wait for the Polyjuice Potion to know for sure.

"I can't believe they are actually going through with this," Snape says completely shocked.

Ron: Enlighten me. Why are we brewing this potion in broad daylight, in the middle of a girls' lavatory? Don't you think we'll get caught?

"Yeah, that does seem pretty strange, I wouldn't think you would want to get caught doing something like that, because you are breaking a lot of rules doing it, and you're in the girls lavatory Ron," James says thoughtfully.

Hermione: Never. No one over comes in here.
Ron: Why?
Hermione: Moaning Myrtle.
Ron: Who's Moaning Myrtle?

"Yeah, who's that?" Sirius asks.
Almost all the girls in the room not their head at what Hermione had said. The only ones who go in there stumble in there by accident and they learn very quickly to stay away from that bathroom.

[There is a loud, piercing screech, and the ghost of a young girl comes racing out of the wall. Face to face with Ron.]
Moaning Myrtle: I'm Moaning Myrtle. I wouldn't expect you to know me. Who would ever talk about fat, ugly, miserable, moping, moaning Myrtle?

Almost all the guys look to the screen in fear.
"Remind me to never step foot in that bathroom," Frank says with wide eyes. Almost every guy nods along to what Franks says scared for their lives if they step in there.

[Myrtle sobs loudly, dives head first into the toilet.]
Hermione: She's a little sensitive.

"A little?!" Lily questions Hermione in shock.
"I think it's more like a lot," Alice says in agreement to Lily.

[Notice-board: Dueling Club! First Meeting Tonight. A golden stage has been erected. Lockhart struts atop it. Hazel, Ron, Hermione and a good number of other students watch.]

"He's teaching a dueling club?! Why not get the master of dueling to teach it? And why is there even a dueling club. We never got that!" Mary starts ranting before Lily covers her mouth so that way she can't keep going and they could get back to the film.

Lockhart: Gather round! Gather round! Can everyone see me? Can you all hear me? Excellent. In light of the dark events of recent weeks, Professor Dumbledore has granted me permission to start this little Dueling Club, to train you all up in case you ever need to defend yourselves as I myself have done on countless occasions -- for full details, see my published works.

"NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR BOOKS!" Regulus yells out annoyed with Lockhart.

[The boy next to Hazel, Justin-Finch Fletchley, turns to her.]
Justin: That Lockhart's something, isn't he? Awfully brave chap. (offering his hand) Justin Finch-Fletchley. Hufflepuff.

"He's not really," Ron mutters to Hazel which makes her laugh slightly.

Hazel: Nice to meet you. I'm-
Justin: I know who you are. We all do. Even us Muggle-borns.