The Philosophers Stone: Part 17

Before movie can continue a letter pops up in front of Hazel, she grabs it and reads it outloud.

"Before we continue, we are inviting some other people as a certain someone might need some support in whats to come and also, lives will need to be be sapared."

Right when she finishes reading it a bright light is shown and Cedric, Colin, Theo, Lee and Blaise are then in front of them.
"Please introduce yourself-" before dumbedore could finish Hazel is already up and hugging Cedric tightly almost to the point of crying. Cedric is hugging her just as tightly as well. Ron and Hermione as smiling slightly watching as they knew how torn up Hazel was about Cedric's death, they just hope this wasn't going to be a set back when they go back to their time after the movies were done.
"Hello everyone, I'm Cedric Diggory," Cedric says still not letting go of Hazel knowing that she needed him at the moment.
"I'm Lee Jordan."
"I'm Colin Creevy!"
"I'm Theodore Nott but just call me Theo."
"Last but the best, I'm Blaise Zabini!"
Everyone goes and finds a seat with Cedric sitting right next to Hazel. She finally let go of him but leaned against him scared that when she looked away he would be gone.

~ A/N: Who should I ship Hazel with? I kinda wanna do Cedric but I'm not entirely sure if I should do that! So please let me know

[Outside in the courtyard, day time. Oliver and Hazel appear, carrying a trunk. They put it down.]
Oliver: Quidditch is easy enough to understand. Each time has seven players, 3 chasers, 2 beaters, 1 keeper and a seeker. That's you. There are three kinds of balls. [picks up a red one] This one's called the Quaffle. Now, the chasers handle the Quaffle and try to put it through one of those three hoops. [Points to the hoops in the Quidditch pitch in the distance.] The keeper, that's me, defends the hoops. [throws ball to Hazel.] With me so far?

Everyone who doesn't know Quidditch watches intently to learn it, while even the Quidditch players themselves watch to see how Hazel was going to be. Her dad was the most excited to learn how Hazel played.

Hazel: [throws back] I think so. What are those? [points to two squirming chained down balls.]
Oliver: You better take this. [hands Hazel a small bat. He bends down and releases one ball. With an angry growl, it flies off into the air. The two watch it.] Careful now, it's comin' back. [The balls comes whizzing down, and Hazel cracks at it with the bat. The ball soars off through a statue, surprisingly without damaging it.]

"Whoah, have you ever thought about being a beater?" Sirius asks Hazel.
"Hey- NO she's following in her dad's footsteps," James says glaring jokingly at Sirius.
"It was just a question," Sirius whines.

Oliver: Eh, not bad, Potter, you'd make a fair beater... Uh-oh. [The ball zooms down, and Oliver grabs it, wriggling to get it back in the box. He succeeds and is out of breath.]

"Okayyyyy that was hot," Marline whispers to Lily which gets her a wack to the back of her head.

Hazel: What is that?
Oliver: Bludger. Nasty little buggers. But you are the seeker, and the only thing I want you to worry about is this... the Golden Snitch. [hands Hazel a walnut sized golden ball.]
Hazel: I like this ball.

Next thing you know the 2 main troublemakers snicker while Remus puts his head in his hands. "THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!!" Next thing you know a shoe is thrown into both of their heads by the one and only Bellatrix as she is completely done with them.

Oliver: Ah, you like it now. Just wait. It's wicked fast and damn near impossible to see.
Hazel: What do I do with it?

"You catch it Hazel," James says like it's the most obvious thing in the world.
"You realize you're talking to a screen, and besides this is her first time hearing about this, of course she has questions," Regulus says rolling his eyes.

Oliver: You catch it... before the other team's seeker. You catch this, the game is over. You catch this, Potter, and we win.
[The ball flutters out two delicate wings and jumps into the air. Hazel keeps an eye on it.]

All the Quidditch players are in awe as they watch Hazel keep her eye on the snitch most of them already losing it.
"She's a natural-" Regulus mutters.
"I think she might end up being better than your Prongs-" Sirius also mutters. James doesn't resond to that also in awe at her not losing it her very first time seeing it.

Hazel: Whoa.
[In Professor Flitwick's class. Filtwick is very short, and is standing on a bunch of books to make up for his stature and to see his class.]

Some first years snicker watching it while the older years just smile used to it at this point.

Flitwick: One of a wizard's most rudimentary skills is levitation the ability to make objects fly. Uh, do you all have your feathers? [Hermione raises hers.] Good. Now, uh, don't forget the nice wrist movement we've been practicing, hmm? The swish and flick. Everyone.

"You know he can see the feathers you didn't need to hold yours up?" Remus asks Hermione making her blush.
"I smell a teachers pet," Bellatrix laughs out.

All (including Flitwick): The swish and flick.
Flitwick: Good. And enunciate. Wingardium Leviosa. Off you go then.

"How much you wanna bet that the one kid from before blows up his feather?" Regulus asks Barty.
"5 Galleons," Barty says back with a smirk.

[The class begin to enunciate and doing the movements on their feathers]
Draco: Wingardium Levio-saaa.
Ron: Wingardrium Leviosar! [he waves his wand really fast numerous times. Hermione stops him.]
Hermione: Stop, stop, stop. You're going to take someone's eye out. Besides, you're saying it wrong. It's Levi-o-sa, not Leviosar.
Ron: You do it then if you're so clever. Go on, go on.

"Never challenge Hermione," Cedric lauughs at Ron's misfortune.
"Yeah yeah I know..." Ron says back trying to hide from most looks.

[Hermione straightens up and swishes her wand.]
Hermione: Wingardium Leviosa. [The feather glows and lifts up.]
Flitwick: Oh, well done! See here, everyone! Ms. Granger's done it! Oh, splendid!
[Ron puts his head on his books dejectedly. Seamus begins swishing at his feather.]

Everyone laughs at Ron's reaction and even Ron has to laugh slightly at his younger self.

Seamus: Wingard Levosa.
Flitwick: Well done, dear.
[An almighty explosion flashes. Flitwick gasps, as Ron and Hermione turn to the source of the explosion]

Barty pouts as he hands over the 5 Galleons to Regulus who has his hand held out wait for the money. Regulus has a smirk on his face as he gains even more money from his friends.

Flitwick: Whooaaa! Ooh.
[We see that Seamus is charred again with his feather, now smoldering to ashes.]
Hazel: I think we're going to need another feather over here, Professor.

"Oh you dont say," Lee snorts out making everyone else start laughing as well.

[Neville, Hazel, Ron and Seamus are walking through a courtyard with other students all around.]

"Oh no-" Ron mutters hiding his face into Hermione's shoulder knowing what is coming up.

Ron: [mimicking Hermione] It's Levioooosa, not Leviosaaaar. [normal voice] She's a nightmare, honestly. No wonder she hasn't got any friends!

"RONALD WEASLEY!" Molly shouts making everyone scared for their lives.
"I appologised mom!" Ron says quickly.
"Molly is even scarier when she was younger," Hazel whispers to Ron, all he does in reply is nod his head quickly.

[Hermione rushes past Ron, hugging her books and sniffling in tears.]
Hazel: I think she heard you.
[Hermione disappears into the crowd, deeply hurt by Ron's words.]

"HAZEL POTTER WHY DIDN'T YOU STAND UP FOR YOUR FRIEND!" Lily yells out scaring people again. Hazel just freezes not knowing what to say so she went into her normal freeze when being yelled at as punishment wont be as bad.
Cedric sees this and frowns holding Hazel close to him.