The Chamber of Secrets: Part 5

[The Weasleys and Hazel -- pushing large trolleys -- dash under the large clock which reads two minutes to eleven.]

"Not you guys being almost late for the train," Remus says shaking his head.

Mrs. Weasley: Oh dear! The train'll be leaving any moment! All together now!
[Hurrying, they race to platforms nine and ten. Quickly, Percy, Fred and George stride briskly toward the stone barrier that divides the platforms -- and simply disappear.]

"Maybe if you left earlier," Theo says like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

Mrs. Weasley: Go on, Ginny. You know what to do.
[Ginny, looking a bit nervous, rushes toward the barrier, closes her eyes, and goes out onto the other side. As she gazes at the hogwarts express, Mr. and Mrs. Weasley materialize at her side.]
Mrs. Weasley: Come, Ginny. We'll get you a seat.

"Look at little Ginny being amazed at the hogwarts express," Fred and George tease her.
"Would you two shut up?" Ginny says back to them annoyed.

[Ron glances at the clock.]
Ron: We better hurry.
[Hazel nods, leans into her trolley and -- crash! -- hits the barrier and bounces back into Ron. A guard glares.]
Guard: What in blazes d'you two think you're doing?

Most people crack up at this but the adults are all worried as no one should have the power to be able to close that barrier completely before 11.

Hazel: Sorry. Lost control of the trolley. [To Ron] Why can't we get through?
Ron: I dunno. The gateway's sealed itself for some reason.
[As Ron presses his ear to the barrier, the clock chimes.]
Hazel: The train leaves at exactly eleven o'clock. We've missed it.

"This is when you should send a letter to a professor because we would be able to collect you," McGonagall says.
"It's those two, do you really think they are going to be smart like that," Remus says with a small smirk.

Ron: Can't hear a thing.

"Ron I don't think that's the most important thing," Hermione says shaking her head.

Ron: Hazel. If we can't get through, maybe Mum and Dad can't get back.
Hazel: Maybe we should go wait by the car.
Ron: The car!

"That can't be good that he had a reaction like that," Regulus says slihtlu scared for whats to come for them.

[Pushing their trolleys madly before them, Hazel and Ron dash to the car, load their belongings into the Anglia's boot.]
Hazel: This is mad. We can't drive to Hogwarts.

"Listen to your best friend," Sirius says loudly.

Ron: Who says we're driving?

"Oh no-" Draco mutters knowing what is probably going to happen.

Hazel: You don't mean- Ron, no.
Ron: Look, who knows when Mum and Dad will get back. And we've got to get to school, haven't we? And even underage wizards are allowed to use magic if it's an absolute emergency. Least that's what Fred and George always say...

"Do you really trust the twins?" Ginny asks in shock while the twins just laugh.

Hazel: Something tells me we're going to regret this.

"Anything you do we end up regretting so nothing new there," Hermions says while Hazel just looks offended.

[Ron taps his wand on the dash and the Anglia burbles to life.]
Hazel: No offense, Ron, but are you sure you know how to fly this.
Ron: No problem.