The Philosophers Stone: Part 21

[Late at night. A lantern and hand appear, but nothing else. The ensemble walk through the dark library and into the Restricted Section. The lamp is put down, and the cloak removed, revealing to be Hazel who searches the bookshelves.]

"You get an invisibility cloak... and the first thing you do... is sneak into the library..." James asks in shock that his daughter would go to the library.
"It was the restricted section?" Hazel says in hopes of making it better.
"THAT DOESN'T MAKE IT BETTER!" Sirius shouts out.

Hazel: Famous fire eaters...15th Century Fiends...Flamel...Nicholas Flamel...where are you?
[Hazel picks up a book and opens it. A man's face appears from between the pages, which screams madly and loudly. Hazel immediately slams the book shuts and puts it back.]

Everyone covers their ears not expecting the book to start screaming.
"Dang Potter luck," Hazel and James mutter.
"Now what did we learn from this?" Hermione asks giving Hazel a pointed look.
"That the library is evil," Hazel says proudly.
"NO! That you don't open random books you know nothing about," Hermione says still looking at Hazel due to her luck with books.

Filch: Who's there?! [Hazel whips around, and quickly grabs her cloak, causing the lamp to fall and shatter.] I know you're in there. You can't hide. [Hazel puts on her cloak and creeps around Filch.] Who is it? Show yourself!

"Get out of there!" People yell out knowing how Filch is.
"Of course you knock down the lamp, of course you do," Ron says putting his face into his hands.

[Hazel runs from the room, breathing heavily. She exits into the hall, where Mrs. Norris, who meows and begins to follow her. Hazel runs around a corner, just as Snape and Quirrell appear. Snape pushes Quirrell into the wall.]

"Can Mrs. Norris see her?" A first year asks.
"Not necessarily see her but she can smell her," James responds, "I hate that cat."
"I didn't know you swung that way Snape," Barty snorts out making Snape glare at him.
"Yeah Snape, you could have told us," Regulus says never missing a chance to mess with Snape.

Quirrell: Severus...I-I thought...
Snape: You don't want me as your enemy, Quirrell.
Quirrell: W-what do you m-mean?

"What do you mean Snape?" James asks suspiciously.
"This isn't helping your case of you not trying to kill the girl," Remus also says thoughtfully.
Amelia is still taking notes being completely silent but she is also trying to figure out what is going on with Snape.

Snape: You know perfectly well what I mean. [Snape senses something who causes Hazel to stop breathing. Snape reaches out to grab something, but doesn't. He whips his finger back in front of Quirrell's face.]

"You almost got caught..." Lily says scared for her baby.

Snape: We'll have another chat soon...when you've had time to decide where your loyalties lie.

"Why does that sound like he's talking about being a death eater?" Ron questions because evenn though Hermione and him are Hazel's best friends. She doesn't tell them everything that happens. Only the stuff they need to know does she spill.

[Filch arrives, carrying the broken lantern.]
Filch: Oh, Professors. I found this, in the Restricted Section. It's still hot. That means there's a student out of bed.
[Upon hearing this, Snape and Quirrell dart off]

"Where you going Snape," Little Bill shouts out trying to be included making people laugh on how cute he is while Snape just glares at the floor.

[A door opens, and closes. On the other side, there is a vast, empty room that has a large mirror in the center, known as the Mirror of Erised. Hazel appears and walks over to the mirror. In the reflection, she sees two people appear who are Hazel's late parents, James and Lily Potter.]