Prolouge: Returning Home...or not!

(For those readers who didn't know, Bryce459 and I were doing a crossover chapter in his story, 'The Son of Mavis'. Go check it out and give him support.)

3rd POV:

Last time on Third Sparda of Fairy Tail...

After of Y/n's battle against Rias and her peerage, Y/n needed to clear his head while Y/n's group received a gift each of them from Y/n as a Wayfinder. Kuroka and the others have explained to them about Y/n and their past.

Asia and Chisato have met the First Master of Fairy Tail, Mavis Vermillion who encourages Asia as a family of Fairy Tail. Asia and Chisato will keep their secret from meeting Mavis for a while.

While Y/n saw Fairy Tail, he wanted to apologize on his behalf however, they were confused and cautious when that mysterious man appeared and introduced himself as Fu.

To their horror, Fu was casted a dark lightning at Y/n as he's been held captive and Fu took him away to the alternate world of Earthland for his experimental procedures.

Unknowingly to Fu, Asia and Chisato casted a prayer of miracle at Y/n, to trace his connections to his family, his friends and loved ones. Fairy Tail, his family, his friends and loved ones prayed for Y/n, to return home safe and sound.

In the alternate world of Earthland, Fu began to take control of Y/n Redgrave by imbued him with his power of darkness for his research. Fu ordered Y/n to fight against a Saiyan who raised in Fairy Tail, Fu's plan is to gather powers and data for his goal.

However, thanks to Dante and Fairy Tail, they managed to break Y/n free from Fu's control of his dark power. To Fu's shocked reaction, Y/n have absorbed the dark power that Fu planted him and made it owned for himself.

After Y/n was free of control, Y/n joined the fray and fight against Fu and Acnologia in his dragon-human form. While Y/n fights, he began to adapted and learned quickly to his dark power, to turn the tide against Fu and Acnologia.

But Fu was enraged by the unexpected circumstances, he decided to take his leave from Earthland. Fu have gathered most of valuable data and powers at his disposal. Fu will planning something big and threatening to the entire universe.

After Fu escaped, Dante decided to make an experimental move that to save everyone in Tenrou Island. However, Y/n realized about when he said an 'experimental move', there will be a dangerous consequences if he do. There's no telling what will happen if he pulled it off. Dante made his farewells to everyone in Fairy Tail, as he's ready to sacrifice his life to protect them. There's nothing that Y/n and Fairy Taill can do, he made his decision. There's no telling nor any leads about where Dante Dreyar Vermillion is.

And so, Y/n Sparda has decided to return back home where he should be with the help of Vados…

Or so he thought… he was taken to an unexpected event… What kind of challenges will he be facing?

(Song ended)

After the battle in the alternate world of Earthland, Mavis casted Fairy Sphere around Tenrou Island along with Fairy Tail. Y/n have sealed the keyhole, cleanse the island and everything on that island has disappeared. It's time for Y/n Sparda to go back to his world with the help of Vados as they appear in the ocean of skies.

Vados - Here we are. This is how far I can take you. I assume you have prepared a way to get back?

Y/n - Yeah, thanks for your help Vados. Oh before I forget, there's something you should be aware of.