Chapter 6: A Night Stroll in Spagonia! One Problem after Another!

3rd POV:

After Y/n's resolve has motivated Sonic in his Werehog form, Sonic is fully determined to save what matters to him. They have to save the planet before Dark Gaia plunges into chaos. They went inside the Spagonia University where the professor's lab is.

Pickle: Ah Sonic and Y/n, you're here! Tails has already informed me about the positive result.

Sonic: Where's Tails?

Pickle: He's just doing a maintenance check of his Tornado-1.

Y/n: Okay so what now? We got one temple down, and six more to go.

Pickle: Indeed. With that planet piece restored, I was able to locate two temples. According to the Manuscripts, there's a temple here in Spagonia.

Y/n: Whoa really? So it was here the whole time. And each continent has their own temple?

Pickle: Correct. The second temple is located in Holoska.

Sonic: Whoa really? We visited there for a while.

Pickle: Oh ho? So you two have visited there?

Sonic: Yeah, we had a great blast!

Y/n: I guess we didn't know that. We forgot to ask anyone who knows it there.

Pickle: Well it doesn't matter now. You two can start investigating around the Spagonia site.

Sonic: Thanks, leave it to us professor! Let's go Y/n!

Y/n: Alright!

Sonic and Y/n went to the Entrance Stage. While they went, they kept looking at Sonic in his Werehog form and were afraid. But thanks to Y/n's resolve, Sonic is fully determined to save the people and the entire planet. With Y/n's newfound power of Ki which he got the hang of from Dante Dreyar, he started to sense a bit of dark energy at the Entrance Stage. Unknowingly to them, it's slowly getting affected by the villagers.

(Rooftop Run Night theme)

As they entered the stage, they began to walk further through the alleyways of Spagonia but they stumbled across from those minions of Dark Gaia.

Sonic: It’s clobberin time! Wrahh!

Sonic goes on first with a claw swipe added with kicks and punches against those minions. Y/n is using his Crimson Rebellion to slash them. Thanks to his Ki energy, he's able to sense any presence, sensing an incoming attacks and his abilities slightly increase for a short time. Y/n prepared for his attack as he infused his ki around him and sword, and did a spinning attack. All of the minions have cleared out for a while.

Sonic: Whoa nice move Y/n! What was that?

Y/n: It’s called a Ki energy. It's a life force of energy flows and focuses within our bodies, it can be used for fighting. It took some serious concentration.

Sonic: So who taught you that? It looks awesome and handy!

Y/n: A friend of mine that I told you about before. To our surprise, I was able to focus on it for a short time. I should be working on it along the way.