Chapter 10: Troubles in Empire City! Desert Rumble in Shamar!

3rd POV:

After Sonic and his friends have managed to restore the fourth Chaos Emerald while the continent of Holoska was back in place, they're off to their new destination at Shamar.

(Shamar Hub Day)

They have landed and arrived in Shamar, they see it's a lively town in the middle of the desert and they wear their cultural clothes. Since it's a bit hot in the village, Y/n has his white shirt without his usual black jacket. And Y/n started to take some pictures along the way.

Y/n: Wow this continent is really interesting to explore and it's a bit hot here.

Sonic: Yeah no kidding there. I wonder if Chip is a bit- Huh? Chip, where'd you go?

Y/n: Uhh Sonic? There he is.

Sonic looked at where Y/n is pointing at. Chip is by the food shop.

Chip: Mmm. These looked so tasty! I can't wait to try it!

Y/n: Hehe Chip is always like food huh? But he's right, it does look and smell so good.

Sonic: Oh well, can't be helped. Let's take a break for a while, then go to the facility.

They agreed to take a break, they went to a restaurant to eat some cultural foods and drinks to enjoy, especially with Chip. A few minutes later, after they finished their meal, they continued to the professor's lab. As they were about to enter the lab, Amy rushed over to Sonic.

Amy: Oh Sonic!

Sonic: C-c-come on Amy, you're embarrassing me! How did you get here?

Amy: I came along with the Professor! Wherever you go, I'll go with Sonic.

Sonic: R-right, just be careful okay?

Amy: Don't worry about me, my hammer can smash anyone who interferes with our connection together!

Y/n: 'I'm kind of surprised that Amy didn't talk to any of us for a while.' Come on Sonic, let's go inside.

Sonic: Oh right! Come on!

They head inside and see Professor Pickle in his second research facility with some books.

Pickle: Ah Sonic, Chip, and Y/n! It's nice to see you made it here.

Sonic: Yeah, it's a bit different from Spagonia.

Y/n: There are barely a lot of books and souvenirs, no offense.

Pickle: None taken my boy. Anyhow, I know that you got here but there's another place called Empire City, next to Shamar. I need all of you to investigate.

Sonic: Empire City huh? Maybe we'll check out the temple in Shamar first.

Y/n: Right, if the temple here is closed, we'll have to come back later. And this Empire City doesn't have a temple right?

Pickle: Ah excellent idea my friends! And you're correct Y/n. There's a Central Stage if you want to wait for a certain time for the Shamar temple to open.

Sonic: Let’s go to check the Entrance Stage in Shamar!

Y/n: I'm right behind ya!

Chip: Wait for me!

Sonic and his friends have rushed off to the Entrance Stage of Shamar.

Pickle: Ho! Ho! Such spirited young ones! I hope they can save the planet and defeat Dark Gaia before it's too late.

As Sonic, Chip, and Y/n are outside, they see Tails was waiting for them.

Tails: Hey Sonic!

Sonic: Hey buddy, what's up?