Chapter 11: Tropical Rumble in Adabat!

3rd POV:

(Shamar Hub Night)

After Sonic and his friends have successfully restored the fifth Chaos Emerald and the continent of Shamar is back in place, they head back to the lab to tell the professor about their progress.

Sonic: Hey professor, we're back!

Pickle: Ah Sonic, Chip, and Y/n! Another piece of the planet is back in place! A splendid job indeed!

Y/n: Right so what's our next location of that temple, professor?

Pickle: I'm glad you asked Y/n, the next location of the Gaia Temple is located in Adabat. It is an architectural marvel of a stilt house village, built atop the water in a jungle strewn with ancient ruins, and is blessed with plenty of sun, wind, water, and the locals as well. You could say it's a tropical island of paradise.

Y/n: Sounds like a great spot for a vacation, let our worries wash away to relax.

Chip: Oooh I bet they have delicious food try it out too!

Pickle: Hahaha! Quite true! Anyhow, according to the Gaia Manuscripts, it's certainly where the sixth temple is. In the meantime, I'll do my best to locate the final temple. I'll let all of you know when you've returned safely.

Sonic: Thanks, professor! Let's go, you guys!

Chip and Y/n: Yeah!

They exited the professor's laboratory and they see Tails doing some mechanical checks on his Tornado-2.

Tails: Hey guys, any news from the professor?

Y/n: Yeah, our next stop is Adabat.

Tails: Great! Oh before we're off, Y/n, I made something that you're gonna like.

Y/n: Really, what is it?

Tails: *smile* Can't say it's a surprise, I'll let you know. Trust us.

Y/n: Hehehe okay, I believe you. Now, let's head to Adabat, everyone!

Everyone agrees, Tails readied his Tornado-2 and lifted off to their new destination at Adabat.

(Adabat Hub Night)

As they landed and arrived at Adabat, they were amazed to see the beautiful night scenery in Adabat. Y/n is taking some pictures around Adabat.

Y/n: Wow, it sure is peaceful out here. The feel and smell of the beach breeze feel great.

Tails: Yeah, it's a great spot for a vacation.

Sonic: No kidding, what do you think Chip- Huh? Where'd you go?

They looked around and they spotted Chip at the local restaurant, looking at the menu.

Chip: Mmm. They sure look so good, can't wait to try them!

Everyone laughs at Chip, four glowing orbs came out of Y/n which are Pikachu, Riolu, Latios, and Latias, they were amazed and excited to see around Adabat. They looked at Y/n, telling him that they wanted to eat around here.

Pikachu: Pika! Pikachu!

Riolu, Latios, and Latias: Rio!/Tios!/Tias!

Tails: Looks like they wanted to hang out with us.

Y/n: *smile* Hehehe alright then, let's eat here, then we can go to the Entrance Stage.

Sonic: Great idea Y/n, besides we can't go on without an empty stomach.

Sonic and his friends have decided to take a break at the local restaurant, order some food and begin to eat. After a few minutes of finishing their food and Tails is waiting by his Tornado-2, they're heading to the Entrance Stage.