Chapter 13: Blast through Eggmanland! A Showdown with Eggman!

3rd POV:

As the sixth Chaos Emerald is restored while the continent of Adabat is back in place, Chip was sucked into the ancient drawing and he finally awakened his memories of his real name, Light Gaia, and his Duty. While at the village in Adabat, Chip explained what he meant to do, to their surprise, Chip knows about Y/n's true identity and his recent adventures in another world. Sonic and Y/n’s minds are made up, they're still going to help Chip's mission. As they returned to Shamar in Pickle's Lab, they were shocked to hear that the last temple was located in Eggmanland. They venture across the sky, fight against Eggman's aerial defense and his battleship, and they have succeeded.

Sonic and Y/n have jumped off Tails' Tornado-2, skydiving to the entrance of Eggman's fortress while Chip and Y/n’s summons follow them. They successfully landed on the ground of the Eggman's base and walked towards the inside.

Y/n: So that's what guys meant by an "evil" theme park huh? It's more like a big fortress, filled with a gauntlet of doom.

Sonic: Yep! That pretty much sums it up. I know we got this!

However…

Eggman: Oh ho ho hoo!!! Welcome to Eggmanland, the brainchild of my heart and soul!

They stopped and heard Eggman's voice on the PA system, the bottom of Eggman's face opened as a big statue of Eggman was standing in front of them.

Eggman: This is my magnificent empire, made possible through my genius and the limitless energy harnessed from Dark Gaia!

While Chip, Latias, and Pikachu are shocked and amazed by the structure, Sonic, Riolu, Latios, and Y/n deadpanned.

Pikachu: Pika! Pikachu!

Chip: Wha–Whoa! This place is crazy!

Latias: Tias! Tias!

Sonic: I'll never understand Eggman's taste.

Y/n: Tell me about it. And where did Eggman get money from, to build something like that?

Sonic: Yeah I was thinking the same thing too.

Riolu: Riolu.

Latios: Tios.

Chip pulled out a camera and took a picture.

Chip: Get a good shot!

Chip hands Sonic the camera as he goes in front of Eggman's statue and makes a funny face, while Latias uses Psychic on Pikachu to join Chip also making a funny face. Y/n had a funny idea, he took out his Gummiphone as he made a silly face in front of Chip and Pikachu, and snapped a picture. Everyone laughs hard at the moment.

Eggman: Oh ho ho ho ho! Surprised? Yes, of course, you are!

Sonic snapped a picture of Chip and Pikachu where they made a funny faces in front of Eggman's statue. Sonic gives the camera to Chip.

Eggman: Sonic! If you have any complaints, come and deliver them to me in person. If you can, that is! Ahh ha ha ha haa...ha-Hack! Hwaugh, koff! Whew...

Sonic: *sighs* He's enjoying this way too much.

Y/n: Talk about an ego. But I'm sure we'll take him down, no problem.

Sonic: *smirk* Heh right on!

Chip: Everyone!

Sonic and his friends looked at Chip where at the top of Eggman's statue as he took some pictures.

Chip: I can feel the last temple nearby! He must have built this place on top of it!

Sonic: Well, I guess we'll just have to tear it down!