Chapter 2: Welcome to Apotos, Windmill Isle!

3rd POV:

As they are walking to the city, Y/n tells Sonic and the little creature a little bit of himself, they are amazed and intrigued that Y/n is a strong demon hunter that runs a family business, what's more surprising that he's also a part of a group called Fairy Tail which are wizards in another world. Y/n noticed Sonic who was juggling with those large, unknown emeralds but they were all black and lifeless colors, Sonic felt that they didn't have any powers at all and Y/n were confused about those emeralds.

Sonic: What do you figured THAT was all about? The hair, those arms and- and look at the Chaos Emeralds.

???: So, is this what you usually look like?

Sonic: Yeah, this is real me. Pretty cool huh?

Y/n: Hehe yeah you do, you're like the Blue Blur.

Sonic: And you're like a white haired fighter with a crimson aura around ya. We're like a team of the Blue Blur and White Haired Crimson Fighter, don'tcha think?

Y/n: Hey that's actually not bad at all. What do you think-? Huh?

Sonic and Y/n didn't realize where that little creature had gone and looked around.

Sonic: Hey, where'd you go?

Y/n: Uhh Sonic, I think I see him. Over there.

Sonic looked to where Y/n was pointing at. They found that little creature was at the ice cream stand. The little creature is in a trance of delicious ice cream, he's a bit drooling.

???: Mmmm.... yummy.

Ice Cream Man: Looks good don't it? There is Chocolate Chipped Cream Sundae Supreme, the pride of this city. Ha ha the world can come tumbling down but they still line up for a taste.

The little creature is still in a trance of delicious ice cream and unable to speak.

Y/n: So anyway, what are the Chaos Emeralds? Like the ones you had right Sonic?

Sonic: Yep that's right. Those Chaos Emeralds are the mythical gems that hold ancient and unlimited powers.

Y/n: Wow really? Unlimited powers?

Sonic: Yeah, those emeralds still exist throughout many generations and are connected with much of ancient technology. It can work with modern technologies too. If someone with a pure heart possesses the emeralds, a miracle will happen.

Y/n: Whoa, sounds powerful. But if someone with bad intentions uses emeralds in an evil way, they will destroy all of the lands right?

Sonic: Yeah you got that pal. It will be tough to face it alone and if not careful.

Y/n: I like to talk more but... What are we gonna do with that little guy buying some ice cream?

Sonic realized that Y/n is right, that little creature was still unresponsive due to that ice cream he craved.

Sonic: Hey! What about your memories?!

???: Mmmm... Chocolate Chip... Sundae Supreeeeme!!!

Ice Cream Man: Ha ha! You said it, enjoy it kiddo! Satisfaction guaranteed, if you don't love it, you'll get your money back.

???: Oh I looooove it!

Y/n: Oh boy, there's no turning back now. Hey, how about I'll buy you guys those ice cream?