Chapter 5: Quick Visit in Holoska! Sonic's Determination, Y/n's Resolve!

3rd POV:

Sonic, Y/n, and Chip have successfully restored one of the powers of the Chaos Emeralds at the same time, one of the broken pieces of the planet moved back into place.

And now, they have made it back to the village and are taking a break for a while.

Tails: Okay everyone, we should head back to the professor and tell him about what happened. He'll be super happy to hear his plan to restore the planet worked!

Sonic: Right on, anything else?

Tails: Yes! While one of the pieces was in place, that included Holoska! It might be worth a visit!

Sonic: Holoska? Alright, count me in!

Y/n: Wait, what's Holoska? That sounds like another continent, right?

Tails: Yeah! But it's a cold and icy continent.

Y/n: Good thing I have my jacket. Let's check it out.

Sonic: Now that it's settled, let's go to Holoska!

Everyone: Yeah.

Sonic and his friends have their transportation ready and are on their way to visit a new continent, Holoska.

(Holoska Hub Day)

A few minutes later, they arrived and landed on Holoska. They see that the entire continent is covered in snow, it is a small icehouse village located in the center of the earth's northern ice cap and the coldest place on the planet.

Tails: We made it to Holoska!

Y/n: Wow it feels a bit chilly here. Now I can use my jacket.

Y/n pulls out his jacket from his pocket dimension and wears it.

Y/n: Here we go. How come you guys can get through this cold weather?

Sonic: Don't worry, my fur protects me from this weather. Same with Tails.

Y/n: Oh I get it.

Tails: Hey guys I see an Entrance Stage, let's check it out.

They proceed through the Entrance Stage, they see in front of them a wide river across to the other side.

Y/n: So how do we get across?

Sonic: Like this.

Sonic ran over the water and made it to the other side with no problem. And to their surprise, Y/n managed to run over the water with his lightning and Flowmotion to the other side. While they made it, they saw a shoe with an upgrade for Sonic. They entered the stage.

(Cool Edge Day Theme)

As they entered the stage, they already started to run through the icy wastelands.

Sonic: You ready Y/n?

Y/n: You bet!

Sonic and Y/n boosted through the snow, dodging the icicles and spike traps. Along their run, Sonic homing attacks, and Y/n with his Crimson Rebellion slashes on Eggman's robots. Y/n kept up with Sonic's pace and they went down a slippery ice road.

Sonic: Woah, the floor is so slippery!

Y/n: We just act like we're ice skating.

Y/n has managed to move freely as he's ice skating while Sonic is copying Y/n's movement and got the hang of it.

Sonic: Heh too easy!

Y/n: Yeah let's keep going!

They continued to move forward and made their way to an ice gate.