Chapter 7: A Troubled Night in Chun-nan! Battle against Corrupted Phoenix!

3rd POV:

Sonic and Y/n are riding off with Tails' new and improved Tornado-2 along with Chip on Latias and Latios in the sky.

Sonic: Nice job Tails, your Tornado-2 works great!

Y/n: Yeah no doubt about that!

Tails: Thank you, guys!

Y/n: Before we go to Chun-nan, we should probably go back to Apotos and Mazuri quickly. The villagers were being affected by some dark aura from Dark Gaia, we should do what we did before in Spagonia.

Tails: Oh that's right! We should make some quick stops along the way.

Sonic: Good call! Let's go save them!

Before Sonic and his friends were about to head to their new destination of another Temple of Gaia at Chun-nan, they must head back to Apotos and Mazuri at night.

Based on what happened in Spagonia during nighttime, the villagers are acting crazy as if they aren't themselves. Thanks to Chip, he was taking a picture of them which resulted in the Dark Gaia Minions having popped out inside of them. Sonic and Y/n have cleared out those monsters from harming the villagers again. They were pleased to see that Sonic and Y/n saved them from the Dark Gaia's minions.

While they have cleared the Dark Gaia's minions, the villagers were grateful for Y/n and Sonic. To their surprise, the villagers weren't afraid of Sonic's Werehog form, they saw the goodness of Sonic. Sonic looked at Y/n and gave him a smile and a thumbs-up. After they finished in Apotos and Mazuri, they returned to the sky and set off to their destination at Chun-nan.

(Chun-nan Hub Night)

They have landed and arrived on Chun-nan at night, they see some lanterns lighting up and a waterfall nearby. They were awed at the village in this continent.

Soinc: Wow this place is amazing and peaceful!

Y/n: No kidding. I can totally see the resemblance here and China in my world.

Tails: Well I'll wait over here if you need me, you two.

Sonic: Sure Tails.

Y/n has taken a few pictures around this area for his mementos of his adventures to show his team and Fairy Tail. They see an old lady walking toward them to welcome them however, Y/n noticed her eyes were troubled.

Lin: Hello young ones, my name is Lin! Welcome to Chun-nan! *sad* I only regret that I am not able to give you all a proper welcome.

They were confused by Lin's response

Sonic: Is there something wrong?

Lin: Well, you see, the village's most sacred treasure is missing.

Sonic and Y/n: A sacred treasure?

Lin: The village elder went in search of it and has not returned. We would go search for him, but monsters lurk outside the village.

Sonic: Don't worry, we'll find your elder!

Y/n: Right, we'll take care of it.

Lin: Y-You would do that? Oh, fortune has indeed smiled upon us! Oh ho, heavens me, I'm getting misty eyes of joy!

Sonic: And while we're at it we could find the temple as well.

Y/n: Yep! That's part of our job to save others in need.

Lin: Please, you must head to the Entrance Stage at once.

Y/n: Yeah but before we do that, what's the treasure?