Chapter 1: Arrived in Unknown World! An Unaware Crisis Begins!

3rd POV:

Back at Earthland in Y/n's universe, Magnolia Town in Fiore...

The rest of Fairy Tail and Team Redgrave have witnessed everything from what Y/n have been through. It was a lot of information to take in. For example; a hybrid of Saiyan and a Lightning Dragon named Dante Dreyar who was raised in Earthland, Dante's lovers, a different scenario at Tenrou Island, etc. However, after the battle in the alternate world of Earthland is over, they are shocked to see what happened to Y/n as he got sucked into the blue portal with dark purple aura. But it's unknown where Y/n is now.

Kuroka: Well, that was... eventful. To say the least.

Ur: Yeah no kidding. It's kind of hard to think about it after what happened to Y/n.

Asia: But at least Y/n is free from that horrible person... umm... What's his name again?

Everyone sweatdropped and laughed nervously from that moment.

Chisato: *giggles* His name is Fu, dear Asia. *serious* However, his intentions are pure evil. I can sense it before Y/n was taken away.

Rossweisse: We should be very cautious about someone like that sneaky scientist Fu, we will be ready for sure.

Latina: *sad* But... where's papa? Is he okay?

Grace: *sad* I hope papa is okay.

Latina and Grace are right, they are at the verge of crying. In the last part, Y/n got sucked into a mysterious portal out of nowhere to the unknown world. No one knows where he is. They were comforted by Kuroka, Ur, Erza and Mirajane.

Mirajane: There, there, it's okay. I'm sure Y/n will be alright.

Erza: That's right, your daddy is a brave fighter. I... no, we have no doubt about him.

Irene: I agree with my sweet little girl.

Juliet and Heine: That's right!/Indeed!

Natsu: Ha I know that Y/n is tough, I'm not worried about it!

Lucy: You got no room to talk, you've been fighting without a plan and making us worried you know.

Happy: Wow, looks like she's got you there.

Gray: Well that's the fire head idiot we're talking about.

Unaware of Gray's habit, his clothes have disappeared again except his boxers.

Rossweisse: Gray, put your clothes back on!

Gray: What?! When did that happen?!

Juvia: Oh my, my beloved Gray is dashing as usual~!

Wendy: But will Y/n be okay? I can't help but worry about him.

Carla: Fear not Wendy, we're sure that Y/n can take care of himself.

Lisanna: Let's hope so. I'm with Wendy on this one, we don't want to lose him.

Elfman: Heh don't worry, Y/n is a real man so I know he can handle it!

Cana: So anyway, when will Y/n come back?

Makarov: Hmmm... I don't know how to answer that question. There's nothing we can do for now, we will continue to pray for his safe return.

Levy: Though the master is right but somehow, I know Y/n will think of something.

Gajeel: Hmph true that. That Y/n is tough and I can't wait to fight him again soon.

Panterlily: You can save that thrill of battle when Y/n return Gajeel.

Laxus: Heh I guess Gajeel isn't the only one. I want to fight him again soon.