01 | The solution

"You will have a solution to this Arjith. Please help me. Help me save my love"

Farishta - whose name was Arjith - was sitting on the steps with almost counting his last breath. Bani sat across him requesting and pleading for the solution for the chaos he created. But all he said was the curse is irreversible.

"This.. the curse of any angle messenger can't be reversed Bani." He looked apologitically at her pressing his hand to his chest where Bani had attacked some minutes before. Where the blood was oozing out.

"This is not done. Not done. I told you I love him and he is innocent. But no. I don't know how your gonna make it happen. I just want my Veeranshu back. " She said with authority but then ended up pleading again with sobs and sniffs "I want my love back. I want him back."

"I'm sorry Bani. I. Am. Sor. Sorry" he was fighting for his last breath but Bani was determined to get the solution.

"No. No, you can't go this way. I need your help. I need you to solve this problem. There might be a way. Please just give me the hint Arjith. Please, I beg you." She joined her hands.

"Bani. I said. It. It is irreversible. He will never... Wait. I saw. I saw him remembering you. For. For mere seconds. While he was up from that unconsciousness after you attacked me, there in the - "

"Garden. Yes. He did. He did remember me. So there is a way. Now I just need that ray of hope that I can save my Love." She rubbed her cheeks with back of her palms which had tears rolling down continuously.

" Yes. May be. May be because your true. Your love is true. Ahhh- but this reversiable thing can't happen overnight Bani."

"I don't care until I just want a single chance. Now that I have it, I'll do it. I'll wait for it my whole life. Thank you for this solution at least." She beamed with the hope.

"Bani.. Bani. You don't have a life time to wait. You just-"

"What do you mean?" Bani was restless.

"I don't have time too Bani. All I can say is you have your time till the coming new.. new moon day." He informed.

"New moon. Next. Ok. Ok. What I have to do ?"

Before she could get any response he vanished into the ashes wishing her the best.

"Arjith..Ar..jith" she closed her face with her palms crying.

Everything was falling apart. Infact everything has fallen apart. The only one support and unconditional love she got from was Veeranshu. Nobody loved her the way he did. The way he expressed.

There was a time when he would do all those foolish things to woo her. He would authoritivly command for her attention, for her love.

All she could think was, yes karma was for real. Then, she wouldn't give any heed to his pleases, no response to his action and more over she had holded him to be the wrong one,the crul man for everything that happened in the past and had messed up the present which was actually beautiful. It was going smoothly until this day. Even with all the ups and downs, at least she had him by her side.

Now it was her time to prove herself, her love. She could even fight with the fate to get back her love. Her Veeranshu. Now she knew what it feels to love someone and you don't get it back. Yes she was expecting the love back, because she is always used to his love. His one liners. His witty yet romantic replys. She was definitely missing it.

It was just two days and she was so disturbed and to add on no one was by her side. At least right now she was all alone. Her sister, Meera- was busy with her love life. She was happy and Bani didn't want to invade into that happiness. Plus, Ponky and Daksh were totally being opportunist playing those typical vamps charecter in distancing Veer and her. They made and said all those things to Veer that he could literally said her to leave him and go.