03 | The Heartbreak

~ Day two ~

***

She had sat near the window at late night thinking and rethinking about the happenings. She could not even blink sleep. Her thoughts and worries were all around Veeranshu. Though she had thought of a solution but feared ,what if that back fired and brought something worst than this.

She remembered his words.

"One day you'll want to touch me, to be near me, with me. I'll make you want to be with me Bani"

"Yes Veeranshu, I wanna be with you. You won I lost. Now can you please stop this and remember me..?" She spoke her mind.

Her right hand went to her tummy, softly placing it there she looked down. Tears at the edge of rolling down. She was strong. She will try her best to do what she wanted. Her best to bring back her love in to life but again yet it was heavy for her.

Having their baby - his baby inside her and not having her husband near by. Yes she was supernaturally strong. But as a woman. As a pregnant woman - as every women want to - she yarned for her husband care and pampering.

"You have become a cry baby Bani. And that's not Veeranshu's type. Be strong at least pretend to be. Fight back. Give him back" Meera's words were constantly ringing in her brain.

But again she would fall weak as she also remembered his venomous words "You are a bloody gold digger and a characterless women" her heart cried tears of fire.

With all this thing she didn't realise that the sun had come up.
It was her second day and still she had no idea from where to start. For that she had to be near Veeranshu and that is not possible. She for now knew the history had to repeat may be then he could react or just glimpse of past would effect him.

But duh. She was in her home and he was in his.

***

As he got up his head hurt. He was high on drinks last night. He himself didn't know why he missed the girl who was a gold digger, a money minded woman. He had drunk a little too much in that feeling.

He ordered for the lime juice and walked into the washroom.

As he was out he saw Tapish sitting on his bed and lime juice placed on the side table. With just seeing that side table he remembered Bani taking out his charger and handing it over to him the other day. The day she left him.

"Good morning Brother" Veer wished sitting on the couch with the lime juice.

"Good morning. Heard that you were too drunk last night. Just came to check upon you"

"Yeah! I'm good" reply with not meeting his eyes.

" So?"

"What so..?" Veer acted as if nothing happened.

"Uff. Ok then. If there is nothing. Take care bye!" Tapish got up buttoning his coat.

"Umm. Brother. How is...umm. Meera?"

"She's doing good"

Veer gave a nod not wanting to directly ask about Bani and give false assumption to Tapish. But boy. Tapish is exactly for the same reason.

"And..? Anything else?"

"Umm how's her sister?" He hesitated.

"Who. Mehek and Dehek? They are looking forward to the wedding"