02 | The History

~ Day one ~

***

The sun rays made their way in the room. Veeranshu rolled his eyes as he got the hint of the rays. As he opened his eyes,his head hurt. And the next thing he realised was Bani sleeping, sitting on the floor with her head placed over her arm wich was kept on the bed.

Her face looked familiar, not the memory of last night, but something strongly attracted him towards her. No doubt she was beautiful. She was angelic.

As he observed her, he noticed there were stains of tears on her cheeks. Her face tiered.

But why was he effected, the question has no answer. Only if he knew the truth.

Bani woke up due to the movement, she had a dull smile. And hope what if he remembered her after last night.

"What are you doing here, still. I had already told you to get lost" came his raspy voice confirming her doubt. He didn't remember her.

Not losing hope she tried "Veeranshu, please please try to remember. I'm your wife whom you love. Don't you remember?"

"Why are you here? For my money? You are just a worker in this mansion of mine. You can't be my wife. Cause I never thought of marriage."

Her head hung down as she stood straight. "Fine. You want me to go right? I will, I will go and never be back. That's okay ?" She marched to the cupboard to take out her cloths.

Veer looked with doubt. Is really she his wife ? Then what was the truth said by Ponky and Daksh ? Were they lieing or her. And now from what he observed what were her clothes doing in his cupboard? It was his room.

He looked back at her as she came out got to the dressing table to get ready for the day. He kept on observing. Her effortless beauty and the things she reached out so accurately were they were kept.

" Wheres my charger?" He asked.

She walked to the bed side table pulled the second drawer and handed his charger to him.

" How do you know that it's here?"

" As I said, you don't believe but I'm your wife, whom you forgot." She turned to leave. He held her wrist pulled down her to him. He put her hair strands behind her ear. Looking at her eyes. " I see, you are here with all the plans. You know me well, trying to impose the same. But no, I'm not falling for you. Such a charecter less woman. Never. " Her eyes teared up.

What else is written in her fate to listen to such cunning words from her own husband. Her tear droped from left eye. And God knows why his heart hurt seeing her in tears.

"Fine Veeranshu fine. I'm here for whatsoever reason you call it. You want me to go? Get away ? And never come back ? Fine. I'll go. I'll leave right now. But only one thing Veer. I really - " she left a breath " - no use. You don't believe. Nor you want to believe. Take care " she placed her palm on his cheeks. Looking into his eyes. "Can I kiss you ? May be for the last time."

"Now where are you going ?"

"I don't know. My maternal house. Hope my aunt doesn't kick me off " sad chuckle.