07 | The Truth

~ Day 6 ~
______________

Veer was confused with his growing feelings on Bani. His brothers accused her for killing their dad, to be gold digger, characterless. But as much as he wanted to hate her he couldn't. He just couldn't. In contrast he was getting more attracted to her. The truth was, He was falling. Definitely. Like the followers take time to bloom. Like the clouds take time to pour. Like the sky prepares to showcase it's beautiful rainbow. He was falling for sure.

Last night he couldn't sleep. The only things that ran in his mind was Bani.

She was more fierce now. He thought about it and got nothing as answer. Before, she cried, she begged to belive that she was his wife. And now she not even uttering the term. Nor crying. He saw that she changed.

But then, this change never felt new for him. Whenever he saw Bani in that fierce role, all he did was he fell more for her.

It was after all, The Veeranshu Singania, he must fall for the Bani he fell earlier.

The difference was, he didn't knew he was destined to fall for her.

All night he tried to think of all the possible facts to hate her. Except the accusions his brothers had put on her he never saw it. He never witnessed she was a gold digger. He didn't saw her kill his uncle. But Characterless?

He knew she was not. But then he saw her with someone. He saw her laughing with that silk, thin, bony man. What does he mean for her. How come she was so comfortable with him.

Was she really a characterless woman who sleeps around? No. He slooped down. He went far to think of her like that.

He need her back. At least to answer his accusions.

He went to Bani's house. When he reached there he wondered how come he reached there. He didn't ask for the address from Tapish. He still reached there. Like knowing it was where he wanted to be.

He barged in. Meera who sat on the single sitter sofa facing the door, saw him coming.

"What's it Veeranshu?" She stood.

"I want Bani. Where's she?" He asked.

"Bani is been to nearby shop. What do want from her. Enough of hurting her Veer. I request you please stop it." Her eyes glistened.

"Ji bhaiyya. One kilo turmeric powder- organic and five henna packets, and also-" Bani stopped mid way as she saw him standing there with her phone pressed between her shoulder and ear while her hands were busy holding the bags. "For now that's all bhaiyya. I'll call you later"

She placed the bag and tried going inside completely ignoring the person as if he doesn't exist.

Meanwhile Veer held her wrist and pulled her to himself.

His eyes boring into her soul. "What are you Bani?"

"What do you mean?"

"You said your my wife right? Come lets go to our home." He said out of the blue.

"Huh! Excuse me."

"I said let's go"

"But you don't believe in me Veeranshu. And I don't know why you are here? What you want from me? I know you don't remember me."

"Ha! You claim to be my wife and you roam with guys out there. With that you're proving yourself to be characterless be-"

"Veeranshu. I'm not speaking in between that doesn't mean I can't hear you. I'm quite because of Bani and Tapish. You better mind your tounge," Meera raised her voice. No matter she was with Bani in all her play, plans and plots. But she'll never hear ill about her sister. Not even from her legal husband. Forgotten one now.