05 | The Wedding

I see there were very less number of comments on the last chapter. Why was that so..? Not enjoying the story ? Or too long chapter did that. Even mature part.? The book is categorised under mature. So it has one.

What was the reason? I would like to know and improve myself.

______________

~ Day four ~

Veer called Ponky and Daksh over to barge into the wedding.

And the two brothers were sceptical, something was really fishy. They had seen the same thing before. In Noor's wedding. He acted the same when he had wanted to barge into her wedding. The same thing was happening again. But even the smartest ones will make a mistake.

They both just let go of it and followed Veer's orders.

Veer took his Jeep and the brothers hopped into it and headed towards the wedding hall.

Veer had made up his mind. One he'll talk to her and convince her not to marry if she was not interested. Or he would go to the option two. The brutal one. Insulting her and keeping his point.

As he headed into the wedding hall. His head hurt. He saw some visuals but they were in negative, he could not clearly picture the scene. But he passed the thought and sipped on his beer to get distracted. He had to do this.

"Daksh I'm really feeling something fishy here. It's like the history is repeating. The same had happened with Noor's wedding. And after that you know." Ponky wispered in Daksh's ears.

"I don't know Ponky. But I'm just enjoying this too. We wanted that Bani out his life. And that's happened. Now whatever the history repeats, that so called "Adi naagin" will never be back."

"That's what I'm saying you. This was the situation that they first met."

Daksh looked at him and laughed. "You are just overthinking it Ponky. Come on now."

Bani was sitting near the window eating her chocolate while Meera was helping her friend get ready for the wedding.

She saw Veer enter. She found herself smiling as she saw him come. The same. The history was repeating. Yes. She made it happen.

She hoped down and ran to Meera and kissed her cheeks.

"Meera.."

"They are here. I know" Meera completed for her. She anyhow knew. Tapish had texted her when he saw Veer leave with Ponky and Daksh. And with seeing Bani so happy she could only guess this would be the reason.

"Now go. Carry on. And remember -"

"Nobody gets hurt. And nothing will change this wedding. Pooja is safe." She smiled.

***

  Bani shape shifted herself as Pooja and went downstairs. Purposely hiding from veer. But Veer, with his Eagle eyes he found Bani now Pooja walking around with her friends and laughing.

He walked towards her and Pooja winked seeing him. She got up from her seat and walked towards him.

"Hey. I didn't invite you to my wedding. We can meet tomorrow." She said seductivly.

"Why? Why are you doing this. You could have said no if you didn't want to marry. Why your cheating him?"

"Come on Mr. Singhania. You enjoyed it. I did. Why your bringing this poor man in between. Can't see me marrying to someone else huh!?" She said putting her hands around his neck.