12 | The Epilogue

Veee came to know that she almost had sacrificed her adi naagin powers to bring back his memories. He was touched with the love she had for him. This increased the love and respect he had for his dear wife Bani. He always knew she loved him very dearly, but upto this extent that she wouldn't look back to sacrificing all her powers was what touched him.

And the other side, Daksh was a changed man now he respected bani with whole heart and it was also hread that ponky missed family. He was the topic that bani and veer always fought for. Bani wanted him back and veer could not forgive them both. But knowing Veer, Daksh himself changed and was now we'll behaved with bani.

He didn't talk to Bani directly, all his words were through thrid person, it showed how guilty he was for his actions, but the girl, Vanshika as they named her officially and was adorably called as Vani, who was now seven years old was the closest to her Daksh chachu.

Right now, Vani stood with her head hung down in the center of living room and her school bag was thrown on the sofa beside, her mother had her hands placed on her hips, looking pointedly at her daughter.

"Vani, how many time did I tell you, but no you clearly don't wanna listen to your mamma, right?"

The little girl sniffed.

"Bani please let it be," Meera came in to the picture.

"Meera, this girl is turning so naughty now-a-days, it's seriously making me worried for her,"

"Hey, princess " Daksh came but sensing the seriousness of the secen he stepped back, Bani saw a smile on Vani's face and she waved at her Daksh Chachu.

"Vani, I'm speaking to you," Bani raised her voice making vani shiver.

"What's going on here,?" Veer came in after his office work. As soon as Vani saw her dad, she started crying, tears made their way down to her cheeks.

Bani shook her head in disbelief, the girl acted as if her mother was torturing her all the time, Veer kneeled down to his daughter and caressed her head. "What's wrong princess,"

"Veer, she's..."

Veer cut her off "I'm talking to my daughter Bani,"

This made Bani angry and she walked to the kitchen, but she couldn't go inside she wanted to witness what this little devil had to say,

"Paa, I did nothing,"

"Vaniii..." Her dad promoted.

"All I did was hit Rithik, because he was teasing me, he said I'm not normal, and he also stole my tiffin box and didn't let me eat, I was hungry and so I hit him"

Veer smiled and kissed her forehead, Vani was confused, for the same reason her mom was scholing her and her dad kissed her. Was she wrong or no?

"Ok, but you could have complained your class teacher right? Why didn't you?"

Vani fell silent. "Sorry"

Veer hugged her and carried, and he saw bani standing at the kitchen door listening to their talks. He smiled at her but she turned around angrily.

"Mamma is angry paa"

"Hmm, let's say sorry for her, hmm?"

Vani nodded animatedly.

Veer stood behind bani carring Vani in his arms.

"Mamma," Veer indicated her to go on.

"Sorry mamma, I'll not hit Ritik again, I tell teacher if tiffin box taken Ritik" she explained with her poor grammar which made Bani smile.