11 | The beauty

He had hugged her as though there was no tomorrow, he did everything he could, but yet he was here, he had hurt his sweetheart again, though it was unintentional, yet he did what he did. He tried a lot to not to think about it, yet again he was hurt, hurting himself again and again, thinking of the things his dear wife shared with him.

Bani looked at him, she very well knew he was driffting into his guilt trip. She placed her left hand over his face caressing his beard.

"Stop" she said making him look at her surprised, he raised his brows to understand her, "Stop overthinking. Its gone Veer, you can't undo it or delete it. So better let it go" She smiled.

He looked at her, "Will you forgive me for all that I did ?"

"I'll think of it" She said making him shake his head. Bani was really something  diffrent from everyone. She was one of a kind.

"We'll start afresh Veer." she added.

"Hmm" he just hummed. "We need to. What about the name of our princess ?"

"Vani? As you had coined it on the navratri celebration day."

"You remember it?" he couldn't belive that Bani would remember such things that she spent with him and with such a great details. "So you had already fallen in love with me then huh..?"

Bani looked at him shocked, she had totally forgot to mention about the past, about him saving her and Jay in that plane crash. Should she say it ? She had questions running in her mind. Should she or let it pass , and let things be as they are? 

"What happened Bani? " He asked looking at her changing expressions. 

"Umm... nothing" She decided to get some time to think about it and then put it in front of him. Not only this but about the thing she had experienced when she was in Nagmandir finding answers for her questions.  

There was a lot of things that she had to share with him.

The time passed, and their life was finding some normalcy within. Bani started working as receptionist in Shakti private limited.

Veer was back into his business and Balwant was in the right track, clean chit. No illegal business at all. Ponky was still off, and nobody was dear to him. This hurt Veer and Bani. The boy who was carefree and chilled among all was now behind closed door all the time. Veer tried making him understand but it was of no use. Leaving ponky on his own veer was waiting for him to realise it soon. His mistakes and his shortcomings.

Bani had explained each and everything happened with her when veer had forgotten her. And within this period the new love birds where hooked together. Meera and Tapish. They now stayed under the same roof. Nothing made Bani happy that she could stay with her Meera di forever now on.

Also the couple, VAni was waiting for their baby to arrive. Bani was now three months pregnant, and she was confused if she would give brith now or like any normal human after nine months. She hoped for the latter though.

***

Meera called Veer with trembling hands, Bani had been rushed to the hospital and Meera was busy calling her husband and Tapish doing the talking with the doctor. Good that the doctor where known and they knew about them being the supernatural creatures.

"Veer Bani is in hospital, she's having pain. Please do come fast. We in the hospital 'get well' we are waiting "

"Yes Meera I'm on my way. I'll be there by ten minutes " saying this he cut the call. The traffic had made him go mad. He parked his car in near by restaurant and took the flight turning into an eagle.