10 | The Pain

Bani had a lot of things to share, specially the good news she was carrying in her tummy. But she was slightly confused to weather to share everything with him - the way he treated her-misstreated her-,the way he abused, the way he accused, the tactics of Ponky and Daksh, the curse of the angel messenger, his dad's illegal business and so much more.

She didn't want to burden him with all of this at a time. And now that she finally got him back she didn't wanted to lose the precious time with him.
She told the things happened, excluding the negetive things that might effect him.

Listening to the things she told him, he was angry on himself that "How could I forget you sweetheart? I do sorry. Did I hurt you or something?" Was his response.

Bani being Bani, brushed it off and smiled. Now she was going to share the news she was egarly waiting for. The good good news. Her baby. Their baby.

"Veeranshu, there's other thing that is more important than this."

Veer grew worried of thinking the negetive things, seeing his concern and worry in his eyes, she took his left hand and placed it on her tummy while her eyes got blurred. Veer still being in confusion looked at his wife,seeing her in tears his eyes teared up unknowingly, "Veer, I'm pregnant. We are going to be Mom and Dad" she sniffed.

Veer bit his lower lip to control the overwhelming feeling he got in those mere seconds. He placed his forehead on hers, moving closer to her, "Baniii...." He couldn't say anything beyond that, his eyes spoke it all. Soon he made a distance between them,

"Form when did you know?" He asked.

"Does that matter?"

"It does Sweetheart, it really does."

"Veer," she took a deep breath. She knew he won't leave it for here, he'll go deep into the roots. He's already hurt knowing that he forgot her, though it was not actually his fault. But she also knew she'll take back all the time she missed with him, she also feared of his outrage once he comes to know the whole truth. Not that she's not gonna tell everything to him, she was hurt, very hurt, and she finally have someone who she is safe with and the same safe person has hurt her. She will definitely share it with him. Not immediately but definitely. "Let's not talk about it right now Veer. I'll tell you. Everything, just not now," she pleaded.

Seeing her in this way was not going good with him. He knew something really bad had happened,she was not letting him go deep in that matter but he  also knows that she'll definitely share it once she was ready. Else, he has his ways. Meera being so angry on him, her dad supporting Bani that was not something he could accept in a million years. Something strong had happened. Also now he was happy.

He was going to be Dad.

He nodded to her,kissed her forehead gently and moved down to place a soft kiss over her belly making Bani smile.

"I want a girl," he smiled.

"Me too,"

"What will we name her?" He asked excited.

"We'll see,"

He looked in her eyes, filled with love and desire his eyes rolling down and back to her lips and eyes. This made her lick her lower lip, and veer had a smirk.

He bent in towords her and closed the distance between their lips. Taking in her lower lip pulling it between his teeth,sliding his tounge over making her gasp. The kiss turned into a deep make out.

***

Meera came into the room to see her sister and bid a good bye to her as she was going back to her Sharma house. Tapish with her an arm around her shoulder.