04 | The Action

~ Day Three ~
____________________

"Bani are sure that you're going to this? " Meera asked concerned.

"Yeah! For sure. This is how it started Meera. And may be it will start the same way again."

"Don't you think you might go wrong. Or even worse what if Pooja also- I mean"

"Nothing will happen as it had happened in the past. Just the incident will repeat and I promise you Meera. Nothing will happen to Pooja and her family. " Bani assured.

"And what if Veer is hurt?" Meera questioned.

With this Bani went silent. She feared of what she was doing, that would cost her. And if at all veer get to know about this she would screw this big time. But there is no harm in trying. He is already hating her. What else will he do? Kill? Never. Never ever. Whatever he might think about Bani. But the feeling are still alive. Even without him knowing it.  She knew she would get through it.

"I believe him Meera" she looked at the ceiling indicating her God- Shivji.

"So you are going to do it anyway.?!"

"Yes! I called Tapish a while ago. He said that the brothers are out clubing. And it time for the action."

"Fine take care Bani. And please call if nothing went your way or anything you feel not good. I'll anyway tell Tapish to be close by."

"No, not needed. I don't wanna trouble him. And you too. Go to bed." She said.

The whole day the trio went on the discussions and the plans to be played. Meera was not so good to go with the plan Bani was planning. It had risk. Not for Bani but for Pooja.

Bani had planned to recreate the Noor's wedding scene. The first ever time that they met was at her wedding, with that all started their love-hate relationship. Of course Noor was no more and she could not forgive the way Veer handled it. Giving the reason he came to save his friends' life.

But whatever had happened all happened from here. And now Bani insisted Tapish pass on the invitation to Veer specially addressing Pooja's to-be-husband as family friend. And that was not the truth.

Pooja was Meera's classmate in College. And she was getting married to Vivek. To her senior at masters.

Meera was still sceptical about the plan. But Tapish knew her supernatural powers and if anything went beyond hands she could fix them any time. 

It was now time to get the plan exicute. She had dressed in a red off shoulder V neck one piece dress with her hair straightend and pulled up in a pony tail. She walked into the club like she owned it. And made heads turn in her direction.

She saw an empty table at the bar counter and sat on the high stool and ordered a Mocktail. She never drunk in her entire life. She sat there enjoying what was served.

She saw him coming towards her. Finally. What she waited for. He stood nearby and order for a vodka as his eyes landed on her. She passed a smile.

"Hey handsome" she started.

"Do I know you?" He asked.