06 | The Jealousy

~ Day Five ~
_________________

Finally the date for TaRa's wedding was fixed. It was just fifteen days away from this day. Ritu had no boundaries of happiness. Well she was also sceptical about the singhania's she didn't knew they were Vultures but found very strange around them. Well her eldest daughter would the the eldest daughter-in-law of the singhanias what else would she think of.

She also heard Bani and Meera talking about Veer. She doubted did he push her out after knowing she was a Shape shifting serpent. Or she was genuinely here to help in the weddings. She definitely sniffed a problem between the family during the mehendi function at singhanias. And never in her dream would she forget the way Veer behaved. That was terrific.

Girish Sharma had decently asked Bani for the reason for her stay for this long in her maternal home.

Bani had cleanly said she was here to help her Chachi and everything was fine between Veer and her.

Balwanth and Tapish had been to there home for the same, for the dates when Pandit was here.

Balwant was now done with the all fancy enemiesm with Bani. He saw Veer with her. He saw Bani without Veer. That only made him believe that they were made for each other. At least in this Yug. They were.

Also he asked for her forgiveness. When he found her alone out in the lounge space.

"I'm really sorry Bani. I only knew you were destined to kill my son. And to be Frank I wasn't afraid of losing My son. The fear was losing my Prince. And all that trafficking was just to get to you. And also I was paid for what I did. I just got money minded.

But I saw you suffer for him Bani. I'm seeing you suffer. I see him suffer without you. He doesn't remember you now Bani. But he was curious when he heard we were coming here. I thought he would tag along. But Daksh and Ponky..." He trailed.

"Umm. Dad. Uncle. I know. I know you were selfish. But I also saw you care for Veer. Worried for him. But what you did is wrong. And always remains that way. Many girls lost their life's, their dreams just because of you." She said in a calm tone yet accusing him.

"I know. And I'm regretting it. Also I have had my punishments for that. I would really want you to be back with Veer. Happily." He smiled.

Eventually Bani also knew he had his guilt trip. He was ashamed of himself.  And worried for his son. He made it evident.

As Tapish saw the duo speaking he made way to them and with that Balwant left inside.

"Ahem" he cleared his throat. "Any improvements.?" He asked regarding his brother.

"I can't point out" Bani smiled.

She looked at him. Too many questions running in her mind. Battling them she finally decided to shoot.

"Umm Tapish. What do you think about what happened yesterday?"

"In what way Bani?"

"Did he do the same with Noor too? He said Ahemad was his best friend. Like why would he sleep with his bride when he knew she was Ahemad's to be wife?" She couldn't hold herself discussing this with him.