𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 26

Y/N's POV:

Y/N's POV:

I happily skipped to the gym with the class as Tenya was holding onto my hand while I was doing so,afraid I might trip and fall.In protection,Izuku was infront of me while Shoto behind.

'This is a little too much..'I sweatdropped as Aizawa-sensei opened the gym doors to show 1B scattered at the front of the entrance.

"Shinsou!"I got my hand out of Tenya's grip and jumped onto my purple-haired friend who looked overly-tired.He quickly held onto me protectively as I had slipped in his grip slightly.

"My dear,what if you got hurt doing that..Please be careful."Monoma pulled my away and into his arms instead as he gave me a soft smile.

I looked over to see Eijiro and Kaminari holding back a angry Katsuki.No,everyone looked angry..

'Why are they so angry..?'I pouted as Aizawa-sensei turned to us after he chatted with Vlad-sensei.

Momo quickly gestured for me to come over and I obliged.I got out of Monoma's grasp and ran into her's instead.

"You are too bright for this world.."Momo sighed,stroking my hair as Aizawa-sensei flopped in the corner with his sleeping bag.

"In groups of 5,you each will be up against each other,trying to get the flag of the opponent and succesfully returning back to your flag."Vlad-sensei explained as he got into the corner and watches us pair up.

"Oi,Y/N,you said that you would be in a group with me next time."Katsuki tried to grab my arm but Shoto pulles me away.

"Next time,means next time or next week or next month or next year-"Shoto got cut off by Monoma pulling me away.

"It wasn't specified that groups should be made by class so its free for all!"He cackled but stopped when another pair of arms snatched me away.

"Yeah,so I choose her."Shinsou had a tight grip on me as I talked with Pony.

'Now,let's see..who could be in my team..'I glanced around and saw Shinsou brainwashing someone to avoid them teaming up with me.
________________________________

"Are you happy with your teams?"I ask happily as Monoma opened his mouth to speak but I was faster.

"Im happy,and that's all it matters!"I exclaimed as Momo patted my head as Shinsou lifted me up to her height for her to pat me without bending down.Tenya kept thanking me for choosing him as my third teammate as he had a tint of pink at his cheeks.Jirou just sweatdropped at my activeness.

"You can't even be mad at Y/N saying that to you,because YOU taught her that."Kendo shook her head disappointedly as Monoma kept trying to approach me but got hit in the neck.

"Which teans will go up first Sensei?"Someone from 1B ask as Vlad-sensei smirked.

"I didn't say teams will go up against each other.."He said as Pro heroes started to enter the gym.

'Oh no..'I glanced at my Father glaring at the guys in my chosen team as Mother just sighed at his actions.

(Im not sure how many teams there will be so lets just say 13 😭)

"Each tean will go up against on Pro hero."Vlad-sensei took out a box and stuck his hand in it.He took out a piece of paper as it showed,

"Team Shinso will be up against,Windtaker!"He exclaimed as I froze.

'Me and father..'I looked at him as he suddenly looked so lovey,sending heart kisses to me but Mother hit his head as we all got in our positions.

'Today was supposed to be the most fun day...I don't think it will be.'I gulped as the tike started.

"10 minutes..up,now!"Midnight exclaimed as Momo and Jirou decided to stay near the flag.I recalled the rules given.

"No staying near the flags for longer than 3 minutes!Positions should switch!"

Momo was using her quick to build a barrier around the flah as Jirou tried to hear any sounds.

"He's not moving..?"She tilted her head as Shinso,Tenya and I decided to make a move.Shinso on the left,Tenya in the middle as I climbed one of the mountains Cementoss had built.I had a great view of both flags from up here.I saw Shinos slowly walking from the side as Tenya cautiously followed the path.

'Where is he..?'I frowned as his flag looked so lonely.Suddenly a huge gust of wind hit us.I made a crystal pole and held onto it as Fathrr laughed out loud.

"Come on heroes!Try if you dare."Father smirked as I saw Shinsou and Momo switch places while Jirou moved away slightly since 3 minutes was up.

I saw Tenya slowly walking to the corner,trying to get across as I noticed my shoelace got untied.

'I don't want to bend down..'I pouted as I thought of an idea.I got down from the mountain and passed Tenya as he stared af me.I winked and walkes towards Father.

"You have guts,eh Y/N?"He was about to make another gust of wind but I distracted him.

"My shoelace untied."I pouted as his face suddenly turned soft.

"Anything for my lovely daughter!"He grinned as he made another gust of wind as Tenya got the flag and ran away.

"Team Shinsou wins!"Vlad-sensei exclaimed.

"You really tricked me.."Father sighed as he walked back to mother but I followed.

"I still need help with my shoelace.."I pointed to my shoe as he turned happy again and started gushing over me.

When he bent down to tie it,he notuced it tied up by my mother."You took too slow."She snickered as he started throwing a fuss.

I saw as all the teams proceeded with their matches.Some failed,some passed.Anyways now was lunch!

I skipped happily again as Izuku held my hand this time.I repeated the word "Lunch!" in my head as I thought of what to buy.

I stopped skipping as Eijiro noticed."What's wrong Y/N?"He asked as Katsuki also noticed but ignored it.

"I don't know what to buy for lunch.."I pouted as Momo patted my back.

"I'll buy a meal I think you'll like and we can share okay?"She offered as I smiled brightly,pulling her to the cafeteria away from the others.

۞۞۞

I kicked my legs back and fourth as Katsuki sat on my left while Momo sat on my right,feeding me a spoonful of rice with a piece chicken katsu.

"You're so cute,damn it.."Mina cried as she took photos all over.Katsuki pulled my chin to his face as he swipped away a piece of rice.

I smiled at him and latched onto is arm as Momo continued feeding me.

"Damn Y/N is getting treated like royalty today.."Tsuyu said as she continued sipping her juice.

"Wish that was me.."Mineta drooled as Eijiro had a disgusted look.

"You want Bakugou to wipe rice off your face."He said as Katsuki slowly turned his face to Mineta.

"NO THANK YOU!"Mineta ran as Katsuki chased after him.