Chapter 1

Author's pov
It's been 2 years exactly since Wheein and Taehyung started going out. They meet through a mutual friend. 2018 is going to be very busy for both of the idols. With upcoming concert V has to start practicing and the 4 season 4 colours project is gonna keep Wheein busy.

In bangtan's dorm
Guys we have to start practicing for the concert it's on August. Jimin asks "hyung can we at least have a week off to relax and then start practicing hard?" "Yes let's do that" all the others agreed Namjoon said ok.

Wheein has been busy preparing for Egotistic comeback . In the practice room she receives a call from Taehyung
V: hello babe where are you
W: am at the company's practice room we have a comeback right
V: ohhh yh we r having a one week rest can I stay at ur house for that week and u know spend time when u come back from work.
W: Sure r u coming today.
V: Yeah and no worries Ik the passcode its the day we met😄
W: can u feed ggomo while u r at it. Dont forget to bring yeontan too.
V: ok see ya st home muah
W: sure love ya

With that they end the call. Wheein continues her practice. Once mamamoo is done for the day, Wheein is the first one to be dropped.

The momment wheein sets a foot V runs up to her for a hug. Wheein kisses him on the cheek.
Did u feed ggomo and yeontan
Yeah i did they are sleeping now. Its pretty late now did u have dinner
No but its fine am on diet anyway
U didnt eat anything the entire day????
No I did eat a banana and some salad at lunch
What time was ur lunch
Around 1 pm I also drank alot of water gave me alot of energy hahahah
Yaaah its 1 am now its been 12 hours since u ate u have to eat atleast a sandwich lemme make u a healthy one
Its fine moreover my anxiety medicine makes me gain weight easily and we will start shooting for the MV so I wont have to dance and lose my energy.
K but just a sandwich not even two and I will make it healthy and u r about be off from the medicine soon so its fine
Ok make for me I will go freshen up myself.

After wheein is done showering she eats the sandwich. V asks her when will she have a break she gives him her schedule. They snuggle up and sleep for the day.

The next day
Jagi wake up U have to go for the shooting of the mv
Yh gimme a minute Ill wake up.
Wheein has to go shoot for the mv she will ve done by 12 am. Meanwhile V is going out with Jimin they were supposed to go with Jungkook but Jungkook has to go out with Tzuyu his girlfriend.

Wheein is usually the last to film the mv but this time thank god she was the first to shoot so she got time to be home early.

Wheein goes back to an empty home V is still out with jimin. She cleans a bit, feeds yeontan and ggomo and works out a little bit.

At 12 am Wheein receives a call from Jimin telling her to come pick a drunk V in her apartment parking lot. She goes fully covered and V is also fully covered unrecognized she brings him back. Thank god he was half awake or else she wouldnt know how to bring him back as he is too heavy for her.  
  Seriously though Thank u to whoever is reading this 🥰🥰