Epilogue

Instead of Jihan calling me omma he started to call me Wheeinah but bcoz he is 4 yrs old he just says innah, who did he learn from u may ask obvi from his dad as they say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.  

Since these 6 months Tae was always at home, everytime they r always playing games or watching old movies. Sometimes I just feel like Jihan is an adult until u hear him talk. The ways he acts is exactly like V idk if it's bcoz they spent too much time together.

V : Wheeinah
Jihan: Innah
Wheein:What now ( they always call me in unison whenever they want food)
Both of them: Bap (food)
Wait it's almost done

After a while
I call them to eat, and our cutie Jihan gives me a kiss "omma thank you" and Tae will also do that but everytime Jihan stops him from kissing me 😅😅😅

V: waeee she is my wife I should give her kiss too
Jihan: No she is mine instead kiss me and I will pass it to her
V: arraseo ( he gives a kiss to Jihan and Wheein too)
Jihan: glares at him jokingly
Wheein: ok let's eat my two sons

After eating, while V was cleaning the place , I asked Jihan if he has homework and "eopseo I already did it with imo" "which one" " jin imo"
"Nugu". " jin imo and chim samcheon". Ahhh heyjin and jimin arraseo but still show me"

Usually every twice a week people come taking him and freeing us of our duty for 5 hours as parents. Which we like. The entire day he was with Hyejinnie and jiminie. So on Saturday and Sunday Tae and I always go on a date and our members or our parents come to take him.

And that's how we survive as idol and parents