Chapter 11

At the Spa
Whee in's pov
All the members decided to go for a massage, since it's been a while they got a massage. The massage was so satisfying that Hyejin fell asleep halfway on the massage board. I kept calling her and her masseuse told me she fell asleep. After the session was done I woke her up and she was smiling widely with her sleepy eyes and asked is it done already.
On our way back home we stopped by a convenience store and bought some beers.

Tonight is the first time that am drinking so much after giving birth to Jihan and I was busy taking care of him. V called me later to inform that they will spend the night there. I couldn't even talk properly I just nodded and hang up on him.

Bangtan's dorm
V's pov
Jimin: My nephew is finally here, come baby let ur uncle hold u
Jungkook: today his outfit is so cute, isn't it the one I got him from Manila. It looks just the way I imagined him.
V: I need to change his diaper or does any uncle want to change for jihan (v says with a smirk and holds jihan up in their face)
Jhope: how about Jimin Uncle helps u
V:  Hyung aghh do u like him that much
Jk: I will help you hold his clothes u do the main part
Jimin: 😳 ehhh I have never done this why dont V teach so next time I can change the diaper, i will feed him for now
V: aishhh watch me then

After my failed attempt at making jimin change Jihan's diaper all the members came to watch me change the diaper. When we were done Kookie took him to feed him. I was working with Namjoon and Yoongi hyung talking about my solo song that i wrote. After like an hour I suddenly heard Jihan crying and when I went down to check what happened, i saw my members trying to distract him using the toys that make noise and by talking to him but obviously my kid can't hear. Jin ran to me handing the kid over, once I took him in my arms and started swinging him and patting him he became quiet. After he calmed down I put Tom and Jerry for him. 

V: hyung we actually tested Jihan b4 coming here and my baby is deaf so he can't really hear you so we r planning to learn sign language.
Jhope: so when do we start the lesson
Jk: did u find a teacher
V: guys relax, when I said "We" I meant my wife and I u guys and the elders dknt need to. since he will be wearing a hearing aid so u would have no problem communicating.
Jin: we also want to learn and communicate with Jihan.
V: Dont worry hyung will be wearing a hearing aid so u would have no problem communicating. Its just that as parents we want to teach him the sign language and so that he doesnt find it difficult once he starts attending deaf school.
Suga: when r u planning to buy him the hearing aid
V: very soon but yh when he is crying and uts not bcoz of hunger or diaper full just try to swing him or pat his back, just dont make noises coz he cant hear it so u will be tiring urself.
Suga: I will buy the hearing aid for jihan
V: sure and also buy me airpods
Suga: arraseo but am buying it only bcoz of jihan remember
V: Ik ik, I would like the original one thank you

That entire time all the members were playing  with Jihan except the others who were pereparimg popcorn for a kids movie night with Jihan.  B4 the movie stated I videocalled
Wheein to tell her that today she can sleep at heyjin's but she was so drunk to speak properly but thank god i saw moonbyul behind the kitchen counter and knew she was safe.
.....................................................................

Time skip
On may 4th
I woke up around 4 to pack the necessities V always has to have at every trip, While V was sleeping soundly before his 7 am flight. Right after I was done, I also picked his outfit, I know how tired he is from the last concert they only had really few weeks to rest.  So I only let him play with and feed Jihan.  At 5:40 the prince who was supposed to wake up at 5:20 to get ready magically got ready in 15 minutes. 
"Wahh prince ur manager is almost here and u didn't even eat anything"  he kisses me to stop me what he calls nagging
"lemme say bye to jihan" he kissed jihan on his forehead, took a slice of bread(that won't fill u at all I screamed) he screamed back "It's fine our manager hyung will buy for us" took his bag and just darted  through the door as his manager was already down.

We were now left alone again. I just turned off all the lights and went back to sleep but unfortunately my sleep didn't last long just after 2 hours Jihan woke up. That's actually when I learnt I gave birth to a genius, he took his crib which had wheels, came near to our bed and actually climbed to my bed and on top of me. I opened my eyes to see him on my chest that was so cute I took a pic of him and sent it to his dad. He was so cute at that moment I really wanted to take a bit of him.