Chapter 3

Time skip after 1 month

These past two days wheein has been vomiting every morning. She took medicine yesterday she thought it had sthg to with what she ate so she just went to pharmacy and got a stomach reliving medicine. Taehyung has already gone back to the dorms and started preparing for their concert.

Wheein was just done with the promotion of starry night and Now they r about to wrap up the egotistic album preparation the shooting the songs. Although the dance wasn't that hard Wheein started getting tired easily.
On the phone with Hyejin

Hyejinahhhh can u bring me some medicine am feeling very lethargic and food also, my stomach is empty.
R u ok lemme be right there with medicine

Hwasa arrives 30 minutes later with everything required she brings seafood porridge since wheein likes seafood.

When Hyejin opens the container and the fishy smell comes out Wheein immediately runs to the toilet and vomit. Hwasa runs after her, holds her hair and pats her back.

They come back to the living room and Whee tells Hyejin that she feels queasy and she should close the porridge. Hyejin puts away the container and instead makes her a quick plain oatmeal before taking the medicine.

Wheeinah don't u think we should go the hospital u look so weak right now
Andwae we can't afford being seen at the hospital right now articles will come out and we r not yet done with the preparation for red moon album.
Arraseo but if u get sick anytime while working just tell me
Okkkk don't worry am not a child I can take care of myself
But I still worry anyways here comes hot oatmeal to ease up ur stomach. You can then take ur medicine
Hyejinah I seriously don't have the energy of lifting a spoon.
It's fine I will feed you even if it's 3 spoons

Whee takes the medicine and hwasa stays with her for the rest of the night to look after her.

Wheein feels like sthg is wrong bcoz she is not usually this tired not matter how long the schedule is and how many hours she went without food. She realised that she missed her period for last month and this month her cycle period is coming but she is not feeling any menstrual pain.

The next day Whee has a morning sickness, she finally summons up her courage to ask Hyejin to buy her pregnancy test.

Hyejin asked her if that day Tae and Whee did it unprotected, and she was surprised bcoz she also knows Whee's condition. She scolded Whee "even if u don't get pregnant easily still that's no reason to do it unprotected Whee u have to be really careful." Wheein just nodded and she knew she was wrong. Hyejin went and brought 2 test kits to be sure.

After a while
Andwaeee not now plzzzz godddd
Whee what happened r u ok
Wheein walks out of the bathroom with the test kit showing positive both of them while shaking. Hyejin sees and is shocked but seeing Whee panicking she calms Whee down saying it's ok and they will look for a solution.

Once Whee calmed down Hyejin asked her if she is gonna tell Tae now but Whee doesn't want to tell him she is afraid he is gonna deny or tell her to abort it although she is also thinking of aborting. Hyejin told her to actually sit him down and tell him bcoz u never know if he will actually be happy or not.

Time skip(may 18)
As days, weeks went by Wheein finally stopped having morning sickness and she was now well adjusted being pregnant. She still didn't tell him V that she is pregnant but she decided to do it this week.

On the phone
Hello
Hello Wheeinah, Tae is taking a rest we just finished the dance practice
Owwww its fine then can u tell him to call me back whenever he wakes up its pretty urgent or actually just tell him to come to my apartment.
Ok will do that
How have u been
We r just tired from all the performance practice for the concert😅😅😅😅
Hahaha I have heard it from Tae well fighting
Thanks we r hanging in for our fans.
Ok well good luck with ur performances and don't forget to pass my message.
Sure bye take care.
Call ended

V wakes up and gets the message,he drives to her apartment it's 1 hour away from his dorm but it's pretty late at night so no traffic name he arrived within 30 min as he hurried up.

Tae arrives at home and he enters to a dark home. "Whee, Jagi where r u. R u ok should I turn on the lights" "No dont,  listen to me quietly If u dont like what I said just leave"
Wheein heaves a big sigh and thenshe shaking says "Jagi what am about to say may either make u happy or sad but regardless u have to know, whatever decision u make I will repect u, hooooo here goes nothing AM PREGNANT FOR FOUR WEEKS." Wheein shouts the last five words silence creeps around the apartment. "Tae y r u quiet or did u already leave"  Taehyung asks "with my CHILD" Whee answers "or whose would I carry" Taehyung turns on the lights and runs immediately towards silently crying Wheein on the sofa and hugs her tightly.

Whee u dont know how happy U made me
Tae r u sure we keep the baby I mean we r both idols and we are at our peak in our career.
I mean if u can handle it I would love a mini you or a mini me.

Wheein was happy that she was worried for nthg. Tae asks if anyone else knows. She told her members but the company does not know yet. So Tae takes out his phone and texts his memebrs in their groupchat "Am about to be a DAD🥳🥳🥳🥳". And informed them he is gonna spend the night at Whee's.