Chapter 9

Time passed by Wheein took her baby and returned to their house.  Wheein who sometimes her members would come to play with the baby was always happy.
——————————————
Time skip. April 4th
Wheein woke up early today, she looked at the cradle and saw the baby woke playing with a toy. She took carried him and took him to the toilet to change his diaper and bathe him. Once she is done with that she makes breakfast.

Whenever wheein calls him he doesnt respond till she nudges him. Wheein thought that he is still a baby so he might not know or understand his name after all he is 6months old. V was about to be home in three days. His tour is almost finished. Wheein was done with gogobebe promotion but they have a new schedule, queendom so she puts on Tayo bus for Jihan while she goes to the empty room whuch has mirrors only, their practice room to prepare for their performance. They originally wanted that room to be Jihan's but they just decided to give him his own room when he is three. Since V and Wheein are part of the dance line in their group and they already have studios they decided to make it as a dance practice room instead of leaving it idle. Wheein is especially fond of dancing so she was the one who came up with that idea.

7th april
Hana appa is coming arent u excited, after 5 months of only video chatting we r finally getting to see him in flesh, han reply me (she says and then gives him a sniff kiss on his cheek and nose, he always giggles whenever wheein does that). Han lets surprise dad, ok good boy lets dress u up, ur dad will come in an hour.
Wheein carries him up she already bathed him so she just changed his diaper and dressed him in a matching outfits for parents and kids, sthg she always wanted to do and told V many times and this is a pajama and one of the many matching outfits she bought.Wheein sits on the dining table and her Back is facing the door. Jihan's pajamas had the words written Dad we missed you so much with a heart. And wheein's Come in for a hug.

After waiting finaaly he arives but when he enters the house he sees Wheein and Jihan on the dining table and he says am back anyone missed me. But Wheein continues her act so V is surprised bcoz who was the one so excited about his arrival and kept reminding him for 3 days consecutively. So he went to the table, behind wheein's chair and moves her face up and kisses her on the lips. and says I'm home jagiya and sits next to Wheein, Wheein feels butterflies from the act he had just done. So she stands up with Jihan and V reads the words amd the first thing he does is take Jihan from wheein and says i know I miss you too my sweet little thing, Aigoo ur mom is turning you an angel into a mischevious one, lets go Aigoo u r soooo handsome who did u foolow to be this handsome." " yaah r u ignoring me look at me too am here, ofc he took after his mother" "ur mom is so good at bluffing right" "did u just call me a liar and ugly" Wheein usually raises her eyes up and head slightly when she talks to V since he is tall for her but now she raised her head up and looked at him dead in the eyes " auuuu ur mom is also quite short tempered too and impatient she didnt even wait for me to finish talking" " Ur mom is cute and sexy but not handsome right" Jihan stopped smiling the momment they started talking and just looked at his dad while in his arms. "Look at the way you talk its like you have a phd in wooing girls. Tell me the truth you tried this on many girls right tsk tsk u proved u r a playboy." " just come here" he pulls he in for a hug " tchh why didnt u do this earlier" Wheein mumbled amd V just scoffed at her comment "geundae where is th pajamas for me" " Dont u find it cringey so I didnt buy it for u". " yahhh (he slightly slaps her on her shoulder his hand is resting) still I want to be included in this family time too" " arraseo u complain too much just go and refresh urself then u can join the family thing too, I prepared the clothes already"...