Chapter 6

Wheein's pov
I have been in the hospital for three days already for observation with our kid, Kim Jihan. Jimin and Hyejin on the second day were arguing over our kid's name bcoz Tae and I, all the name we decided were rejected by everyone.
I will name the kid bcoz am his mother's BF
If that's the criteria then I fill it too am his father's BF so I will name him
Then did  "ur best friend" carry the child for nine months Mr best friend
No but without him ur "best friend" wouldn't be pregnant
Plzzzz he barely did any work it was just 10 minutes, she carried the baby for 9 months
Everyone was shocked at that statement and Suga quickly intervenes recommending the name Jihan. V then whispers to Hyejin "maybe Jimin lasts for 10 min but I last way longer than that" and winks at her. Hyejin Ofc with no shame and annoyed she shouts "Yahh I can assure u that he lasts more than u think too" everyone just laughs at her while Jimin is beside her just begging her to shut up for a moment.
.................
Tae's pov
Bcoz of her condition and the baby born prematurely they were kept under observation. Thank God she gave birth at 8 months rather than 7 months which would be a bit more risky to the kid's health. All of these three day I was sleeping at the hospital with her, sometimes her members and some of my members come to visit and to bring me some clothes. Today Whee is going to be discharged thankfully she is better now and the doctor advised that she doesn't run around too much.

At their house
Wheein was holding the sleeping baby with V putting his arm around her saying "I can't believe this we made this baby" Wheein chuckled " Well Mister we made it" the baby woke up crying since it's been 2 hours since he had something and breastfed babies need to be breastfed every 2-3 hours. Tae is still not used to Whee u know just taking out u know her boob to feed the baby. "Lemme go prepare the cradle" Wheein laughed "babes the cradle is ready Solar prepared, we have a baby so just get used to it" After the baby was done Tae helped and carried the baby to the room. Taehyung then came back to the living room and sat beside wheein who was watching their dance practice videos. "Whee am having a concert in Japan on 13th Nov so I will be leaving day after tomorrow" he said wrapping his arm around her shoulder and wheein comfortably leaning her head on his chest. "Already, it's fine though I have our parents and my members to help me out"  He nods and kisses her head. "We are releasing the MV on 29th and from then I will be going on music shows"  "Babes isn't it too early for you to go back to work" he said making her face him with a worried expression "I will be fine I showed you our dance right it's not even that hard and it's 20 days from now on" she told him while cupping his face with her small hands. "It's just that I heard pregnant women should rest at least 40 days and u here is going back after 20 days" "don't worry I will be fine if while working I experience any pain I will take a break" " ok just make sure u don't overdo it honey". 

It's 6 in the evening V wakes up and sees if there is anything to eat thank god his mother-in-law already stocked some food in the fridge he took some of them out and heated all of them and set up the table. Wheein went to carry the crying baby who just woke up so she changed his diaper and brought him to the living room she was breastfeeding him while V ate. Taehyung took over after the feeding was done and wheein went to eat. It's just been 3 days with a new member and they r still adjusting their new lifestyle. They have not yet baby proofed the house they r planning to do it after a week, originally V wanted to do it with his members but they r busy so instead V's dad and brother will do it but the brother is on a business trip he will come after a week.