Chapter 8

Tomorrow Wheein is going on her first show to promote windflower. She left the kid at her in-laws. She already pumped out the milk enough to last him for the day.

At V's parents
Emmonie sorry for the trouble I will try to come straight from work.
Mom:Dont say that we r happy to look after our grandson don't worry and just go.
Dad: that's right we r happy to look after him all year round, since we were busy working when Taehyung was born, we left him with his grandma.
Kamsahmnida see ya later emmoni and abbuji. Bye see ya aegi (she kisses him on the mouth)

Wheein is on the way to her schedule she already feels uneasy for leaving her baby alone he is not even a month old. She takes a tranquilizar to calm herself down. Hyejin sees that, slides her hand on her shoulder telling her the baby will be fine and she should just focus on the show. Wheein smiles nodding ok. They reach the broadcasting station and they all head to the waiting room. rehearsal and the actual stage and the announcement for winner the entire show took almost 6 hours. Thank god they didnt have any other show to attend. This was their outfit for their show.

It was around 7 by the time Wheein was done and as soon as she was done she was the first member to be dropped,  at Tae's Parents house

It was around 7 by the time Wheein was done and as soon as she was done she was the first member to be dropped,  at Tae's Parents house. She went in and the baby was awake. He just woke up, his grandparents were smiling while explaining to Wheein how he was behaved for the entire day. Wheein told them she was glad he wasnt that much of troublesome for them and just as she was about to leave.
Mom: Wheein we have to tell u sthg
Whee; ahh nae tell me (she said sitting down)
Dad: since Taehyung is not with you and you have schedules it will be tough on u bringing the baby to us then taking him back to urs, its also time consuming. Why dont u stay with us until u r done with ur sched or V comes.
Mom: yes we have a spare room and it will be less troublesome for u.
Wheein: its fine I dont want to trouble you.
Mom: u r not troubling us at all even in the slightest way, so just stay with us arraseo.
Wheein: ok then I will be with u for a month.
Dad: u can stay here as long as u want dear, u must be tired right go shower and then join us for dinner.
Wheein: Arrseo Appa, thank u so much.

Wheein first changes her baby's diaper and clothes then she refreshes herself up, goes down to eat with them. After finishing dinner Wheein offers to wash the dishes but her mother-in-law refuses, although In the end wheein manages to convince Mrs Kim to let her wash the dishes while Mr Kim and her husband look after the baby. Once wheein is done she takes the baby from them,its 9 pm now so V's parents go to their bedroom, they are usually asleep around 10 pm.
...........................
At 11 pm the guest room. Whee's Pov
As I was trying to make funny faces to make Jihan laugh, I, reveived a call from Tae. I ofc answered it immediately.

Yeobuuuuu, nan eoteokee(What do I do)????? She pulls her hair) Ur parents are too nice and it makes me a little uncomfortable bcoz I think that am burdening them.
Ahhhh wae, why r u pulling ur hair, what happened tell me slowly.
I left Jihan with Emmonie and abbuji, geundae when I came back to take him, they offered me to stay with them and they take care of Jihan until I finish my scheds.
U mean all of ur sched or only a day's sched.
A whole month, Am so thankful to them but I dont want to burden them.
Whee dont think like that, Jihan will never be a burden to them. Its true just stay there until u r done with the song promotions.
Arraseo I just really dont want to burden them so am a bit worried.
Dont worry they r happy, u being there with them. How was the filming today?
It was ok but I was nervous and sad leaving Jihan behind for the entire day.
Its fine its just a 2 week promotion, then u will
be by his side all day, show me how is he.

Wheein directs the camera to the baby who is now on her lap talking in a baby voice "Jihan say hi to ur dad hiiii" she takes his hand and puts it on her screen and V puts his finger on his screen like they are touching each other. V says "annyeong Jihanah,  dont forget ur father  ok wait for me" in a soft voice while smiling so wide. Jimin comes behind V and sees a hand on the screen he asks V if that is Jihan's hand.  " ouuuuu his hand is so cute hello Jihannie am ur uncle jimin" " go away he doesnt need to know u lemme talk to my son" " u r so mean, jihannie when u grow up, dont be like ur dad, so annoying"  V hits jimin and tells him "u just go away dont speak nonsense"  V, Wheein and their baby continued spending time together although it was just through the phone.