Chapter 4

The next morning
Taehyung gets up early to go back to the dorm. He turns on his phone and sees so many missed calls from his members.  Before leaving he leave a note for Whee "if u go to the obgyn just inform me"

Bangtan's Dorm
Taehyung tries to sneak in quietly when Jungkook catches him. "Hyung stopp" Taehyung turns around and sees Jungkook on the sofa. Jungkook stands up and walks towards Taehyung and questions why he didnt come last night. Taehyung asks Jungkook to calm down and he will explain everything once everyone wakes up.

At 9 all bts members gather to eat breakfast, after the meal Jimin asks
Tae what was that text yesterday is it a prank or.
Hyung u remember when u told me that Wheeinie has sthg important to say to me, wooooo so the thing is she is 4 weeks pregnant ( he scratches his head)
Suga: Do u both want the baby
Tae: Whee wasnt sure but after she told me we both agreed we would have the baby.
RM: Will u guys get married now or later after the baby arrives
Tae: Am planning to put a ring on her before we start the concert tour.
Jungkook: Hyung we r here if u need us
Tae: thanks I will be needing alot of help be ready to help out hahah

They all make a group hug and start chanting "we r gonna be uncles" V was relieved to have people to be on his side no matter what .

Time skip July 19 2018
Mamamoo was on their way to Mnet to promote Egotistic. Their furst broadcast for egotistic. In the van Whee receives a text from Tae saying " honey dont forget to finish the ginger tea before it cools down and dont be nervous u will do well hwaiting Yeobu muaahhh" Wheein smiles at the text abd replies with " yh will do and I will make u proud on that stage love you too Yeobu"
They arrive at the Broadcasting station, they greet the staffs on the way to their waiting room. They had to wait for quite sometime as they were performing near the end and also the winner announcement. Mamamoo had only 2 takes in between Wheein drank the ginger tea while the rest normal water. After being done they left.

Bangtan's practice room at 6:00 pm
Jimin took his ipad and started watchubg Mamamoo's comeback show mnet but except Suga who took the break to sleep the rest used it to watch the show.
Jimin: Woow Wheein is singing perfectly and also her dance movements are sharp. She doesnt look preg.
Jin: Its not like she is 7 months preg she is just 3 months along.
Jungkook: Yeah hyung chill. Hyung the doc said it was fine too right.
Tae: Yeah he saw the dance he said it was ok as long as she doesnt trip hahaha
Jimin: Her voice is still sexy, she looks so good with the floral dress.
Jin: Just go fess up that u like her
Jhope: hyung is right we r tired of u simping over her.

Tae calls Whee to tell her that she did good, Wheein likes being complimented and she also felt like she gained weight so her confidence is not that good

Oh my godd jagi did i do ok I was really nervous we had to do another take bcoz of me .
My love u were really good even Jimin was surprised that u r pregnant but u still delivered perfectly btw the outfit looks like it was made for u.
Ohhhh u r so sweet, I saw the performance video u sent me and danggggg u r so good at dancing, were u always that good .
Ofc its just that our main and lead dancers are too good. Anyways did u put ur legs into warm water and did u eat something
Yes sir dont worry I ate everything u were peacticing right get back to it
Yh we were just taking a break luv I will come after I finish my practice see ya .......